Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you said wait for MOG cause you know as much as me:d5:... But i would think or if it were me I would be adding calmag with nutes during the top water... I think all the PPM counts cause what goes in the soil stays in the soil especially since you use blumats and don't get runoff:shrug::goodluck:
This is the GLB feed! Only thing i thought may have calcium was the enhance MC and i thought being sample thats what it was called at the time but feed schedule i been using it says enhance MC kelp which this is not so only N been coming from the tiny once a week dose of amino N from the roots 2 shoots but been doing a half dose on that! :doh:

Noticed this today when i was double checking the expiration details again! ;)
2C27DB64-6227-4672-B586-CBE9626A7002.jpeg

It is strictly a “living microbial” product with some fulvic acid! :nono:
49FC3221-889C-453C-B2D9-E44148D34C1C.jpeg

I went off script and swapped this in instead since its both good N and living microbes all in one! :thumbsup:
Busted out the big jar of salmon FAA thats been “curing” about a year! :d5:

EEE32A88-74F3-4C40-B7CB-9480B067AFF4.jpeg

Once stirred up tho it was thick fishy goodness! Still just smelled somewhat sweet but absolutely no fish smell! All them bubbles are the microbe life brewing up hence the 1 way air valves that are used in the lids! :cooldance:
B190FAC0-D096-442D-830F-0B27C9B5DDFC.jpeg
A558E998-15A8-4650-94F8-51F64CA1FB3B.jpeg
899BE829-9C33-415C-8B46-ACD67B8BE2B2.jpeg
5EB277BD-E90C-4EE9-A50C-B7797857BE13.jpeg

I also added Ful-Power stuff to cover the fulvic acid! Then rest i will use the (hopefully) non expired products i have! Brix is also close but i have til end if month! Not sure if it will smell bad but i wont chance it after just in case unless i hear otherwise! Not sure whats in the carbo product! :shrug:

Last edited:
You mean those handy dandy body disposal units? :eyebrows: :rofl:
Bro it was like 3 weeks ago now and i didnt get to see the car and its aftermath but saw what was easily a 150-200lb hog beast (no idea weight/size ratio of them) but this thing looked like a damn calf it was so huge and dead on side of 114 where u could tell someone slammed it with their car on the highway! This thing looked like it woulda taco’d someones front end if they hit it at 60! :yoinks:

Player on the bills just had a heart attack on the field. CPR on the field and everything. Scary shit

Must have gotten that covid booster...

I'm not an anti-vaxer by any means, but as they say, seeing is believing.

In mid 2021 I was in the middle east (military assignment) and once the vaccine was mandatory(Pfizer) we really started having issues. I had to medivac someone from my shop to Germany for medical treatment and of the 32 people on that flight, 29 were being sent to be treated for cardiomegalomy(enlarged heart) caused by the vaccine.

These aren't old frail people. They are young men and women in their 20's and 30's in outstanding physical condition.

Never saw any of those numbers on the news...makes that tinfoil hat look pretty appealing :lol:

Ok...well, interesting night.....went and delivered, had a beer, got called outside for a meeting by three people..one being my delivery ( the 1st meeting being my delivery )...seems my stuff has been sampled quite a bit over the holidays and everyone wants more.....so I had 3 people trying to work their own deals trying to get me to commit to them.......50 bucks and a beer and I'm under exclusive contract to my oldest customer.....I need to ramp back up to where I can provide 8 or more a month....and discovered an overflow outlet if I ever become stuck again......Methinks a good year is on the horizen.
I need a deal like that. Daddy needs a tall shipping container and a mini-split :eyebrows: :cools:!

Must have gotten that covid booster...

I'm not an anti-vaxer by any means, but as they say, seeing is believing.

In mid 2021 I was in the middle east (military assignment) and once the vaccine was mandatory(Pfizer) we really started having issues. I had to medivac someone from my shop to Germany for medical treatment and of the 32 people on that flight, 29 were being sent to be treated for cardiomegalomy(enlarged heart) caused by the vaccine.

These aren't old frail people. They are young men and women in their 20's and 30's in outstanding physical condition.

Never saw any of those numbers on the news...makes that tinfoil hat look pretty appealing :lol:
Well, No cardiomegaly for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back