Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both S and H are going like crazy and M is doing nada, somebody is still using one of them blurple lights. :biggrin:
spit-coffee.gif

I need some help. I think I got a bot in my journal lol. I got a post about verifpro in my photo journal. Only post this "person" has ever made say they have been on here since 2019. Who do I ask to have it removed?

:pass:
Just hit the report button at the bottom of their post

I need some help. I think I got a bot in my journal lol. I got a post about verifpro in my photo journal. Only post this "person" has ever made say they have been on here since 2019. Who do I ask to have it removed?

Hold that Thought @McDee .we've got another RP on this...let me go check it out... :headbang:

I was gonna say something about that. Ive never seen a link like that, that wasnt some kind of virus gateway.

taken care of & we're investigating :thumbsup: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back