Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it doesn't show up on a phone maybe?
Sorry..you will have to talk to someone with a phone....I'm laptop Only...but I Know it is a tickbox set up in the admin panel and everyone Should have access..... :headbang:
I am on phone and it is showing color chart :thumbsup: I will have to check for sure but pretty sure mine looks the same on mobile running safari vs desktop pc running chrome

@Mossy cough …. Cough :d5: :thumbsup: :shrug:
EEC69434-D1B8-44CD-800F-689F7EF3DE1F.png

You need to be on account details not your profile page. But I dont have the option, im pretty sure its definitely a cultivators club thing. So im sure you'll find it
No cultivators club badge. Its a cultivators club thing

:yeahthat: only cultivatorz can change the color of their clothez ;) ppp

There are work dogs that can detect a human body under 40 feet of water. I think it is difficult for us to imagine what that sense of smell is like. We can recognize three wavelengths of light. The many thousands of colors our brain can distinguish come from recognizing the ratios of those three colors. Dogs' noses have hundreds of different detectors in their nose. And a brain structured to interpret the information. :pighug:

yup, we humanz may consider ourselvez the "top of the food chain", but we are most def the least evolved of all the animalz :nono: ppp

Its going on week 3 of these people siding my house. Are they ever gonna be done.....

went thru that meself this time las year & i can soooo relate, lol :face: :goodluck: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back