Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my daughter.....she's on another one of her ambian and alcohol nights sao has been blowing up my phone with text messages since 3 am my time......waking me up early of course, and has averaged 2 or 3 a minute since.....after checking the first couple to make sure all was ok I've been ignoring the bing but it's starting to wear on my nerves.

Most my plants dry in less than 7 days in winter time even with big colas.

You could paper bag dry them
I have one girl in bags and one in my drying box. The previous two girls went 16 and 17 days respectively. My drying room is running. at the optimal 60/60.
I can't dry her whole. She has a section of very close and VERY thick colas. She'll need to be broken down into branches and go into bags like the girl drying now.
I'm just a bit learu of drying really big colas.

A little size prospective on Night Owl Mangos N Chem. Defiantly no the biggest cola, just the easiest to get to.
Big colas are cool, but can be a pain in drying. I was gonna mae her a hash plant because of the bud to leaf ratio, but she's grown into those damn leaves. I think she's still destined for the freezer. I'm real reluctant/leary to dry her for flower.
Either way, she'll make a good bit of flower or hash.
What do you guys think? The way the first two dries this round progressed, she would go an easy 20 gays in dry.
edit....................FYI.............I can palm basketballs. :cools: No small hands here. :eyebrows:
View attachment 1554767
No bud rot to report on my mangos and chem over the summer. I just broke the big buds into smaller buds and bag dried. It's great tasting smoke, I'd at least dry some for yourself to burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back