Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a show once about dogs and at least with somethier uncanny ability to know when someone was due home. People wondered if they could sense/tell time.
It's turned out (or at least thier idea was) dogs sense of smell is so amazing that they van sense the "density/quantity" of their owners scent molecules. When it reached some threshold they had equated that when they would arrive back home

Morning kittens....freakin chilly here, 40f but the coffee is hot n tasty......dropped 3 Blue Moby yesterday to round out the tent for next go around. A 20twenty/seedstockers mix......still thinking to keep the Dble Grape in solo to reverse and just solo the vidamints. Just have to see how it's looking at transplant time.

There was a show once about dogs and at least with somethier uncanny ability to know when someone was due home. People wondered if they could sense/tell time.
It's turned out (or at least thier idea was) dogs sense of smell is so amazing that they van sense the "density/quantity" of their owners scent molecules. When it reached some threshold they had equated that when they would arrive back home
I seen that show, and it made a lot of sense, my old lab would always be waiting by the door when I came home, but when I would come home early it always caught her off guard and she would act all goofy even ashamed, LOL

Hi guys. How are you and what’s the plan for today? I have done some thinking on how to make world peace but it’s kind of complicated, a lot of factors that play a role.

Can’t we just explain why the people are fighting so they stop doing it?

I want to legalise cannabis and make world peace.

The desktop grow is going well, I think she needs a top dressing...
IMG_20230111_063633.jpg

Hi guys. How are you and what’s the plan for today? I have done some thinking on how to make world peace but it’s kind of complicated, a lot of factors that play a role.

Can’t we just explain why the people are fighting so they stop doing it?

I want to legalise cannabis and make world peace.
Morning Xmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back