Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

8 generations Almost devoid of Colour......:wizzy:....now its back on the Rise............

4 generations to go Out.......4 generations to come back In......timing is about spot on...:headbang:

IMG_4059.JPG
IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4061.JPG

Hubby is okayish after his jabs...... :headbang: ...he says he doesn't feel quite right....but not ill......
we took the old covid jab advice that did the rounds here.....painkiller up for 24 hours...........

Hubby doesnt like taking pain killers......but...he was more worried about adverse effects...so he took them.........

scoob.gif
..Clever Boy..............:pighug:.....

Oh Sympathy sent @Cannaficionado ......how long until you harvest........?....... :pass:
Tbh I have no idea, this is my first go around with an auto. I saw on the autoflower forum muddy put up a thread up saying not to harvest autos till the sugar leaves start fading? Or should I go by trichome maturity? It also said trichs on autos dont amber and I know thats not true. Or at least not now that genetics have stabilized a lot more, I forgot to check the post date on that thread, its probably really old.

Last edited:
Tbh I have no idea, this is my first go around with an auto. I saw on the autoflower forum muddy put up a thread up saying not to harvest autos till the sugar leaves start fading? Or should I go by trichome maturity? It also said trichs on autos dont amber and I know thats not true.

Try a couple of Sugar leaves.... :pass: ...Just Dry and Try......

Worth a Shot....:headbang:...at worst you lose a couple of leaves.

I kept me and hubby going for a while on them when we were dry and it was still Better than we could buy.

IMO..the small fan leaves mature faster than Bud....:pass:

Try a couple of Sugar leaves.... :pass: ...Just Dry and Try......

Worth a Shot....:headbang:...at worst you lose a couple of leaves.

I kept me and hubby going for a while on them when we were dry and it was still Better than we could buy.

IMO..the small fan leaves mature faster than Bud....:pass:
Thats the gist I get when I hear about auto maturity on here is that sugar leave mature first. I will try that when I get home, know of any quick dry methods I can use?

is that sugar leave mature first

On the Top bud tips.... :headbang: ....most light...fastest maturity..............:idea:....

What heat source do you have at home....?

I'd stick mine on top of a heater......you are not Looking for sublime cure.........:pass:...Just a Hit......

On the Top bud tips.... :headbang: ....most light...fastest maturity..............:idea:....

What heat source do you have at home....?

I'd stick mine on top of a heater......you are not Looking for sublime cure.........:pass:...Just a Hit......
Exactly. I have a furnace that gets warm by its exhaust chimney. I suppose I could put a few clippings there? Ive heard of microwaving for a quick dry too, but I have a feeling this might destroy cannabinoids at the same time.

FB-image-2020-12-09T114202.816.png

Exactly. I have a furnace that gets warm by its exhaust chimney. I suppose I could put a few clippings there? Ive heard of microwaving for a quick dry too, but I have a feeling this might destroy cannabinoids at the same time.

View attachment 1554779

It might sound Funny.....and I have Absolutely No Proof............................................................BUT............:biggrin:

I'd be worried that the microwave might Explode the Globes.......:pass:....Pop...pop...pop....

popp.gif

And Yup..that is the Weirdest pronounciation of Microwave I've ever Heard......:crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back