Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little size prospective on Night Owl Mangos N Chem. Defiantly no the biggest cola, just the easiest to get to.
Big colas are cool, but can be a pain in drying. I was gonna mae her a hash plant because of the bud to leaf ratio, but she's grown into those damn leaves. I think she's still destined for the freezer. I'm real reluctant/leary to dry her for flower.
Either way, she'll make a good bit of flower or hash.
What do you guys think? The way the first two dries this round progressed, she would go an easy 20 gays in dry.
edit....................FYI.............I can palm basketballs. :cools: No small hands here. :eyebrows:
IMG_20230111_000243847_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Oh man Goldie! I had a crush on her when I was a child!

Unfortunately I have an issue with the several herniated discs and the forman (sort of like a tube where the nerves exit my spine) between C5/6 in my neck. It's putting pressure on the nerve which triggers it. It gets inflammed which just makes it worse.
Kinda makes your back and left arm feel like it's on fire and fingers numb.
I'm on nerve blockers they help.

Luckily Thurs their gonna operate. I've got the head of Nuerosurgery here at a major hospital. The outlook is really really good. So honestly I'm nervous but beyond ready to see all of this stuff in the rear view mirror.

It sounds like you have a solid plan. :goodluck:

IMPE CBD from hemp is trash so mixing it with THC is a waste of time. CBD from hemp never helped with the pain of my leaking disc even a little. What has help a lot is a Cannabis Sativa/Indica/ruderalis plant that is also high in CBD. It is just different than hemp CBD. I also believe it is not just the THC and CBD but the entire plant in what is called the entourage effect. My disc has stopped leaking and the inflammation and pain are gone now. It took 5 years to stop leaking. I am careful not to abuse it and for the most part I don't hurt there any longer. Now it is the rest of my body that hurts :naughtystep:

A little size prospective on Night Owl Mangos N Chem. Defiantly no the biggest cola, just the easiest to get to.
Big colas are cool, but can be a pain in drying. I was gonna mae her a hash plant because of the bud to leaf ratio, but she's grown into those damn leaves. I think she's still destined for the freezer. I'm real reluctant/leary to dry her for flower.
Either way, she'll make a good bit of flower or hash.
What do you guys think? The way the first two dries this round progressed, she would go an easy 20 gays in dry.
edit....................FYI.............I can palm basketballs. :cools: No small hands here. :eyebrows:
View attachment 1554767
Most my plants dry in less than 7 days in winter time even with big colas.

You could paper bag dry them

Oh man Goldie! I had a crush on her when I was a child!

It sounds like you have a solid plan. :goodluck:

IMPE CBD from hemp is trash so mixing it with THC is a waste of time. CBD from hemp never helped with the pain of my leaking disc even a little. What has help a lot is a Cannabis Sativa/Indica/ruderalis plant that is also high in CBD. It is just different than hemp CBD. I also believe it is not just the THC and CBD but the entire plant in what is called the entourage effect. My disc has stopped leaking and the inflammation and pain are gone now. It took 5 years to stop leaking. I am careful not to abuse it and for the most part I don't hurt there any longer. Now it is the rest of my body that hurts :naughtystep:
I may have to grow a cbd auto strain then because I was under the impression cbd was cbd.

I know about the entourage effect but I thought that was just different cannabinoids in the right levels help with endocannabinoid delivery making up take faster and more efficient. Which I guess IS the entourage effect isnt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back