Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad I got my new ph meter.

So turns out, when I add 3ml of Si to a gallon of water, it takes 1ml of ph Down to bring it back to 6.0

But if I add 6ml of Si....it takes 4ml of ph Down. WTF. That math don't add up.
You’re growing weed plants so stoner math applies here! ;) :crying:

Mine comes out of faucet at just over 7 and after sitting 24hr it ends up over 8.2 took me a minute to figure that out when I was setting up fish tanks and trying to figure out my ph for the fish
This was Dales fishies! :haha::rofl:
1680315720062.gif

And air too? I knew about temp that’s why I always make sure my ph meter temp reading is stable before taking a reading.. this where I start getting little confused here with the temp coefficient setting I leave at default
Oxygen also changes ph

Well, seems the BTI in the two Reg EBs didn't have the same result as the Jrs. I guess I needed to hit them a bit harder. I'm gonna spray the BTI again as soon as the new girls are up.
All the 'todes' are distributed. I'm gonna go back and mix a tiny bit of Dynomoco in the panting area and plant muh beans.
The planting area is well settled. All I'm gonna do is lay the seed on it's side, sightly push it down just a little bit and cover with a thin layer with a fine mist to settle things. And top with the cup.
I better not have any failures, not with the seed response this time. I still think it was my careless planting, without having the seed-bed settled a bit. Elementary gardening practices! Dammit!
I did it once before and then changed things. I got a little lax for some damn reason.
I blame the CANNA!
1536327242276-Musk-Canna.jpeg
Just remember bro if u treat an EB gnats etc will migrste down to the reservoir and then use the bottom layer of the soil for laying babies! Since it hurts nothing i would mix up 1-2gallons of BTI water and put into reservoir and let soil wick it up so it treats the bottom good too! Also i know u use something but a shot glass is the absolute tops for sealing off fill tube! Fit right into it and totally blocks it off! :d5:

Excuse me here...........you do all realise this is a mixed sex...mixed country site huh......?

Coz it is starting to sound like a Gangsta flipping Locker room with gun laws and flipping Dildos. :shrug:....
No idea why growers give a shit bout gun laws! Last i heard it is illegal (even in legal states) to grow and have a firearm in the house! :shrug:

Does this come down to the music we play?:gassy::oops1: IF so I sincerely apologize I mean not to offend anyone here or anywhere hence why I say so little:condom:
I give everything one minute of listening. Never know when you might like something. I am glad that you listen to music I don't care for. It's not for me, doesn't speak to me, and you guys are young enough that I shouldn't like it.

It gives me a look at what the kids, grandkids, younger cousins, etc.... might be getting into. I appreciate that you clued me into Tom McDonald. Definitely some adult content and the older kids, eh, but the 8 and 10? No sir.

"How does Papou always know!"

hahahah so thanks @Lil Dab .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back