Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always my go to....paperwork attached to the visor, in hand sticking out the half rolled down window.....they invariably try getting you to incriminate yourself.."{ do you know why I pulled you over...do you know how fast you were going" etc......I tap the stop watch app on my phone and say " I have the right to remain silent, anything I say can and will be used in a court of law, I have the right to an attorney during questioning....do we need to get an attorney officer?....The Supreme Court has dettermined and ruled an average traffic infraction stop should only take 8 to 9 minutes, my papperwork was offered as you were walking up....you have XX minutes left before this stop falls under suspision of being illegally extended.".... I've had a couple get pissy and pull the please step out of the car BS (and extend it farther) but the timer still counts down, and I've made formal complaints.

Never took u for a juggalo! :haha::crying:
1680219821082.gif

That's why we call em dream killers haha:naughtystep:
sounds like my ex. Couldnt even have goals Unless they where hers and hers was to be drunk as much as possible. Cant count on a drunk for shit. Im playing the single game for a bit. Just me and my plants there all the ladys i can handle at the moment.

Never took u for a juggalo! :haha::crying:
View attachment 1578797
Since Dog Beats came out I been down with the clown......had tickets for Jax and got held out on the road for extra 3 days and missed it.....fucking pissed.....quit company a week later and made sure they knew why...always went the extra mile, did what was needed without bitchin like other drivers and the one time I wanted to make sure I made it home on time...fvck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back