Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl's, Strawberry Cheesequake Tester is trying to find her legs...
Screenshot_20230329-002735~2.png

:vibe:

Well I decided on a Lion's Mane, Shitake, Tea Smoked Chicken and Pinto Bean Stew with scratch made Corn bread for dinner. It was good. I followed the recipe for the corn bread right off the Bob's Red Mill corn meal package. They don't sell Goat Buttermilk anywhere around here so I just added lemon juice to the regular goat milk. I also added a bit of vanilla extract. It was good but it made too much. Corn bread does not reheat well :shrug:

@420Forever you're not alone! The wife fell asleep putting the baby to sleep so I guess that means tuna and crackers for dinner :rofl: and dabs for dessert
View attachment 1578357
I have canned sardines that I can fall back on for an open the can meal with a side of Dill Pickle :haha:

wednes.gif
Happy Wednesday...........Gummie......?...
7179uGtUzsL._AC_UL320_.jpg
..... :eyebrows:

IMG_4464.JPG

Patio is huge with no plants on.........:headbang:

IMG_4467.JPG

Poor girls...... :pighug:

View attachment 1578370 Happy Wednesday...........Gummie......?...
7179uGtUzsL._AC_UL320_.jpg
..... :eyebrows:

View attachment 1578372

Patio is huge with no plants on.........:headbang:

the mind-eye struggle is so real sumtimez :doh: i'm slowly scrolling down as the pic is loading, i see Gus, and was fully thinkin the line below it was gonna say, "Gus is huge with no pantz on" :crying: .....................yes, i need to go to bed :rolleyes2: say g'nite Gracie....:sleeping: ppp

the mind-eye struggle is so real sumtimez :doh: i'm slowly scrolling down as the pic is loading, i see Gus, and was fully thinkin the line below it was gonna say, "Gus is huge with no pantz on" :crying: .....................yes, i need to go to bed :rolleyes2: say g'nite Gracie....:sleeping: ppp

Sleep Tight @420Forever :bighug:..'Night Gracie......:pighug:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back