Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @JM :bighug: .....did you try your shrooms......?

Roses are red
High Times is a rag
I know this cool dude
That just bought you hash-tags

I have to do some configuring on it before I get it going; it might conflict with something else without a little finaggling; but I bought the hash-tags add-on.

Soon, we will be able to #ShowUsYourBush

Roses are red
High Times is a rag
I know this cool dude

I have to do some configuring on it before I get it going; it might conflict with something else without a little finaggling; but I bought the hash-tags add-on.

Roses are red
High Times is a rag
I know this cool dude

Miracle..............:kiss:........you Walk on Water........ :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Roses are red
High Times is a rag
I know this cool dude

#whatdoesthatmean? :haha: Never really understood hash tags:paleo: I don't do FB or IG:nono::toke:

200w.gif

#whatdoesthatmean? :haha: Never really understood hash tags:paleo: I don't do FB or IG:nono::toke:

The site already has "content" tags, when you create a brand new thread, you can add content tags to it that help identify the intent of the thread. So if you tagged it "Mephisto," and other users tagged THEIR threads with Mephisto; each thread with that content tag will show up if you search for the content tag "Mephisto."

Hash tagging takes it a step further; allowing you to use a hash sign (the pound sign #,) to tag content in the posts themselves. So you can have a hash tag like #ShowUSYourBush and ask others to tag their content with it (or they can just do it on their own,) and all hash tags with #ShowUSYourBush will show any relative posts that also have that same hash tag.

The site already has "content" tags, when you create a brand new thread, you can add content tags to it that help identify the intent of the thread. So if you tagged it "Mephisto," and other users tagged THEIR threads with Mephisto; each thread with that content tag will show up if you search for the content tag "Mephisto."

Hash tagging takes it a step further; allowing you to use a hash sign (the pound sign #,) to tag content in the posts themselves. So you can have a hash tag like #ShowUSYourBush and ask others to tag their content with it (or they can just do it on their own,) and all hash tags with #ShowUSYourBush will show any relative posts that also have that same hash tag.
I've seen that and have done some thanks for the explanation So with a hashtag like "Mephisto" or "Twenty20" would that tag stan/adam on the site or would they still have to search to find the content?

I've seen that and have done some thanks for the explanation So with a hashtag like "Mephisto" or "Twenty20" would that tag stan/adam on the site or would they still have to search to find the content?

Not 100% on that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back