Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them NaG

78cb39c9b1ae4a59eb8537680815d3354c624828.gifv

The light looks pretty cool too! :D
:pighug:
Happy Friday @blue !
:d5:

I think there was a MedicGrow test here wasn't there?

I sort of remember @wwwillie and @Fermented_Fruitz maybe having them to test?
I think it's NaG doing the medicgrow testing right?

edit: here :d5:

Triple edi: .. I'll go back to bed :rofl: ,.. that post is a proflle post from today :coffee2:

Double Edit: @Son of Hobbes - what was it that made the links turn into cool boxes that we had before? Is there a setting to enable or did a plugin get out dated?

(and will you get the tag now i've edited the post?) ^_^

I think it's NaG doing the medicgrow testing right?

edit: here :d5:

Triple edi: .. I'll go back to bed :rofl: ,.. that post is a proflle post from today :coffee2:

Double Edit: @Son of Hobbes - what was it that made the links turn into cool boxes that we had before? Is there a setting to enable or did a plugin get out dated?

(and will you get the tag now i've edited the post?) ^_^
After I found out about the Mini Sun 2, I had to have one to test out in one of my 3x3's that needed a light upgrade. So I purchased one and thought I'd try it out and see if it really is a good light, and put it on blast if so...

After I found out about the Mini Sun 2, I had to have one to test out in one of my 3x3's that needed a light upgrade. So I purchased one and thought I'd try it out and see if it really is a good light, and put it on blast if so...

Very interested there pretty reasonable priced right? thanks for the reps Nag :d5::pop::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back