Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all Happy Friday!
:pass:
late start to work... but my work partner and i are trying some choco shroom bars today... so should be a funner day than normal... lol
606cdddf-7ccf-47a9-9e76-04b2c6c1c9cd_text.gif

100% @Mossy - as a 'desert person' anything other than sun does not work for me - what on earth made me think moving back from Dubai to the UK... :crying:

:d5: Portugal has to be the Retirement goal though.......?......

consider it done :salute:

Much Appreciated...........:headbang:....you might be recording History.....the New Laws I've seen coming in for the Cannabis sales and the Red Light district might wipe it all out.......:nono:

I Think it is Only the fear of Losing the Tourist $ that is holding it back........:shrug:...

So today, I am trying my hand at making Agar plates in order to make my own cultures for mushrooms....noob at work

Good Luck......today I am making Aloe Vera juice......:headbang:...hubby has acid belly.......

Select a nice fat outer leaf......Ask the plant if it is okay to chop it.....yes...I Do...........:crying:

IMG_4393.JPG

Leave it somewhere for an hour..to drain the bitters off it...........the yellow liquid........

IMG_4396.JPG

Wash it...chop into manageable pieces......cut the spikes off........

IMG_4401.JPG

Then Fillet it.......with the back of the knife.........it is soooo slippery......

IMG_4402.JPG

Throw it in the food processor with a touch of water........pour into a bottle...and top up with water to the Pint mark....and shake to mix........:tonic:

Last edited:

DCLXVI

Ah, that's how to do it!

JM

I need to get a new aloe... ex took mine with her! lol beautiful mossy! Happy friday! (Big mossy hug!)
IMG_4406.JPG

This is New.......:watering:...I Always throw the trim in with whichever fermented Tea I'm doing................But...I Saw a link that said Try it Fresh........
Liquidise the full leaf....watter it down.....and feed it Fresh.........:headbang:...I'll have a Shot at that.......

Last edited:
...what on earth made me think moving back from Dubai to the UK...

Well the risk of having a hand cut off for owning something made in Israel.......

I haven't been there in years but I never enjoyed my time there. The staggering inequality and treatment based on class, money, and influence was unreal. I was always terrified that I would somehow unknowingly break a law, or have the police decide that what was legal yesterday means jail today. Or even from breakfast to lunch. Sitting with good friends who were having a glass of wine but holding the glass under the table between their knee and the table top just to hide it and show their hands. So silly. Like kids hiding from their parents.

Being a bit brown was a real hassle too. They always assumed I was Muslim and hence subject to the strictest of standards. What a hassle. Although this was late 80's to mid 90's. I'm sure it's calmed down a bit and they've relaxed in trying to coax those tourist dollars.

They still consider any trace of drugs in your blood posession with extremely high penalties. Imagine having a smoke weeks before going and then getting popped for something silly, they draw blood, lingering THC? - TO THE GALLOWS!

I exaggerate a bit but eh, I think you made the right move. Plus, the Portugal plot - perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back