Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1679444255344.jpg

This made me laugh way too hard lol

Traumatic brain injury, I almost died when I got tboned 6 years ago
Oh shit! It clicked once I thought about what brain injuries could be abbreviated with tbi. That really sucks. Ive been in 2 accidents, thank god no one was injured in either. Both caused by uninsured drunk drivers

Oh shit! It clicked once I thought about what brain injuries could be abbreviated with tbi. That really sucks. Ive been in 2 accidents, thank god no one was injured in either. Both caused by uninsured drunk drivers
Mine was a hit and run, I was turning left, the guy ran a red at 60+ and literally jumped out of his work van and *ran away* on foot 🤦🏼‍♀️ they never found him, the police assumed he skipped town, but the company's name was plastered on the side of the van so the insurance company was able to go after them at least. The guy didn't have a license so idk who decided it was a good idea for him to drive a company van lmfao

Well we're all glad you're still here, even if your brain dont cooperate all the time
It's incredibly frustrating lol. I feel like an idiot a lot of the time cause my thoughts like to get jumbled. Written communication is a lot easier cause I can go in and edit as needed but I hate having to talk to people out loud cause when my thoughts get all mixed up I just look really dumb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back