Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusting off the TmLapy H260 bargain light gem. It was my third breakaway purchase on a whim, away from MH & HPS lights. It has a 35. 5 inch x 14 inch board stacked with 432 660nm, 3500k, and 6500k full spectrum LM301b diodes. Powered by two 130 watt drivers(two channel). It's never missed a beat, coverage is fantastic, and plants love it. If your searching for a great bargain 2x4 light, I highly recommend.
ezgif-3-ddb57e7210.gif

:smokeout:

Thanks for the all the stuff you you guys did on the site btw. So many good old games when u start scrolling through the roms. I think ive gone through all the emulators up to about the 64 Sega Genesis game era and i always end up coming back to the Pokemon games i guess cuz if imma play its on my phone, if i was home id be on the PS n not all games transfer very well to a handheld game, even some that came out for gameboy were just bad with control n stuff and then the other thing is replayability. 150 ish can be put together a lot of ways. Add gold n silver? I really only like the 1st few but play em all whatever.

I was a gamer kid growing up; Gameboy; NES, SNES, N64, Playstation 2. I got a Gamecube later on in life; that was awesome lol (back when Gamecube games sold for like $3 at the pawn shop.) Skipped most of the newer consoles; we landed on an Xbox but after paying for that stupid Gamepass Ultimate forever and a day; I think I'm about done with Microsoft products.

I built both my kids gaming PC's, and they both took to them way more than the consoles. So now we mostly Steam game on C.

Hmm.... other characters I haven't seen a post from recently. They could be around and I just haven't visited the same threads.

Does the inability to tag mean their account is removed/inactive until they log in? I know some of this list are around but don't have a recent post and does not say the last time they were on. Just some members I feel like I used to interact with more.....

@Kyote
@TheMongol
@Taipan
@Shiva's Mistress
@Trichome farmer
@EP3
@F.N.
@HashCakes
@MesaBoogie
@The Bedroom Gardener UK / @bedroomgardener / @niceneasy (huh, can't tag any of those names)
@SOOTDAWG
@MassMom
@Dichoti
@Bruce Campbell ( Wicked smart)
@hairyman
@Dabber - Definitely hope to hear from you soon.
@Weedname - You better not be in 'the clink' again.

EDIT: Some of the names tagged properly once I hit post.

I'm going to send out another e-mail blast here this week; a tough thing is that a lot of members used fake e-mails when they signed up; or have messages turned off (meaning they won't get the e-mail,) or they use old accounts, etc. Not sure how to really tackle that other than hope someone mentions it to them that we're here.

Now that the domain issues is fixed up; I'm going to start blasting Autoflower.org on Facebook; and I just found our old AFN Instagram login info; so we'll get that running too.

Not sure what to do with .net fiasco; but I do appreciate that fella telling everyone we moved to .org. Made our jobs a little easier at least.

Love the new look.
Alot faster and don't need to compress videos anymore it seems
Is thier an app now too?

I think videos are still capped at 10 mb; not sure on that. I've looked into us hosting more video content here; it's A) a storage killer and B) a copyright killer lol. Sites like YouTube are just literally made for handling that kind of capability; we could throw tons of money at the forum and still not have the same capabilities those sites do. But we'll keep the ability to post them on; it's nice to throw a quick vid in there from time to time! :biggrin:

It's possible to post audio notes in posts now too! So you can record a message and put it in your post.

And yes there's an app; available for Windows desktop and Android devices. It's offered by the makers of the forum software; so we don't have much control over it beyond that; they said there are some glaring security concerns with Apple software that made them hold back on developing an app for it (I don't know much more beyond that, I can probably find the quote from the developer explaining.)

Adventures of Lolo, 1, 2, and 3. Those games were so bomb dude. I used to get anxiety attacks playing those games.

Remember Marble Madness? I almost killed people as a youth playing that game it was so frustrating. lol!

I was a gamer kid growing up; Gameboy; NES, SNES, N64, Playstation 2. I got a Gamecube later on in life; that was awesome lol (back when Gamecube games sold for like $3 at the pawn shop.) Skipped most of the newer consoles; we landed on an Xbox but after paying for that stupid Gamepass Ultimate forever and a day; I think I'm about done with Microsoft products.

I built both my kids gaming PC's, and they both took to them way more than the consoles. So now we mostly Steam game on C.

I'm going to send out another e-mail blast here this week; a tough thing is that a lot of members used fake e-mails when they signed up; or have messages turned off (meaning they won't get the e-mail,) or they use old accounts, etc. Not sure how to really tackle that other than hope someone mentions it to them that we're here.

Now that the domain issues is fixed up; I'm going to start blasting Autoflower.org on Facebook; and I just found our old AFN Instagram login info; so we'll get that running too.

Not sure what to do with .net fiasco; but I do appreciate that fella telling everyone we moved to .org. Made our jobs a little easier at least.

I think videos are still capped at 10 mb; not sure on that. I've looked into us hosting more video content here; it's A) a storage killer and B) a copyright killer lol. Sites like YouTube are just literally made for handling that kind of capability; we could throw tons of money at the forum and still not have the same capabilities those sites do. But we'll keep the ability to post them on; it's nice to throw a quick vid in there from time to time! :biggrin:

It's possible to post audio notes in posts now too! So you can record a message and put it in your post.

And yes there's an app; available for Windows desktop and Android devices. It's offered by the makers of the forum software; so we don't have much control over it beyond that; they said there are some glaring security concerns with Apple software that made them hold back on developing an app for it (I don't know much more beyond that, I can probably find the quote from the developer explaining.)

Adventures of Lolo, 1, 2, and 3. Those games were so bomb dude. I used to get anxiety attacks playing those games.

Remember Marble Madness? I almost killed people as a youth playing that game it was so frustrating. lol!
1679368098547.gif

image.jpg

Mmhmm 64 and GameCube 🤔
Good stuff, but now I have to ask if u ever been hit with the clap?....

EminentDeliriousEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

And then the table????
200px-Taunts-SSB-DonkeyKong.gif

I sold all my NES stuff years ago; still kicking myself. Had probably a 100 games; the original NES (not even fixed up with that little hack everyone was doing for awhile when cartridges quit playing,) then we had one of the upright cartridge NES too (that was dope; and games worked 100% every time.)

You can find 5-in-1 game systems on Amazon that will play pretty much all the old cartridges for any/every old system, and hacked cartridges that have all the games on them in one swing.

Nothing beats the originals though.

I sold all my NES stuff years ago; still kicking myself. Had probably a 100 games; the original NES (not even fixed up with that little hack everyone was doing for awhile when cartridges quit playing,) then we had one of the upright cartridge NES too (that was dope; and games worked 100% every time.)

You can find 5-in-1 game systems on Amazon that will play pretty much all the old cartridges for any/every old system, and hacked cartridges that have all the games on them in one swing.

Nothing beats the originals though.
The original hack tool! ;)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back