Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
337104940_895228721693214_2794181757787850373_n.jpg

I drink mine with a straw so i can stir it up! ;)
My MCT doesn't float to da top. I don't drink a lot of Canna coffee. I normally drink my coffee black, but with cannacoffee, I 'fix mine up'. That what I told my Mom when I was a little shit............Well.........I still told her that the last year she was living when I made her a coffee. With her progressing dementia, it was one thing that made her chuckle a bit as she remembered me doing it as a little kid. Nearing the end, I went along with her thanking me as she did when I was a kid and asked if I took Dad his coffee.

Anyway, 'fix mine up' with a chocolate mix.....Nestle's Quick normally , additional powdered creamer and heated whole milk. I add the Quick and creamer to the thermal cup and then the MCT or my Green Dragon coconut oil. I mix that up until the oil is absorbed in the mix, brew the coffee in the cup, mix it well and add the heated milk. It stays well mixed. I might separate by morning if I don't finish it that night.

My MCT doesn't float to da top. I don't drink a lot of Canna coffee. I normally drink my coffee black, but with cannacoffee, I 'fix mine up'. That what I told my Mom when I was a little shit............Well.........I still told her that the last year she was living when I made her a coffee. With her progressing dementia, it was one thing that made her chuckle a bit as she remembered me doing it as a little kid. Nearing the end, I went along with her thanking me as she did when I was a kid and asked if I took Dad his coffee.

Anyway, 'fix mine up' with a chocolate mix.....Nestle's Quick normally , additional powdered creamer and heated whole milk. I add the Quick and creamer to the thermal cup and then the MCT or my Green Dragon coconut oil. I mix that up until the oil is absorbed in the mix, brew the coffee in the cup, mix it well and add the heated milk. It stays well mixed. I might separate by morning if I don't finish it that night.
:d5::yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back