Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so careful cuz I lost my 3 @Jean-O double bubble blueberry trouble to them last time. Treated this time with mosquito bits twice 7 days apart then nematodes. Kept the moisture but not wet for the nematodes for 2 weeks then capt. Jacks then planted. Idk 😐 had to bust out aaaaalll the stickys. I didn't see any of them but I had a suspicion about a week ago just by some stunting and a couple dead leaves on one of the sour Crack. But it was a smaller seed than the others so I was chalking it up to that My little pings can only eat so many. So sticky everything
200w (7).gif

@Mossy when I tell you he's been pure nervous energy over it for *days* I'm not even kidding
Like, idk if any of yall have ever seen a kindergarten whose brought something special home for their mom for mother's day and they can just *barely* contain their excitement but that's the level of buzzing I was envisioning 😂

Thanks @Lil Dab it's from everyone thanks to @Suki too

Thank You All............... :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: ...I'm Happy and Humbled all at the same time......

Sob.........:love:...............Thank you for the joint effort and Thought behind it.....It is PERFECT..............:bighug::bighug:

Still Shocked..... :crying: ...

Thank You All............... :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: ...I'm Happy and Humbled all at the same time......

Sob.........:love:...............Thank you for the joint effort and Thought behind it.....It is PERFECT..............:bighug::bighug:

Still Shocked..... :crying: ...
My favorite part is that he was clearly so stoned that he only got your name right one of the three times he said it 😂 Pinky was kinda sad about it but I'm just like dude! It just adds to the authenticity!!

Take the day, chores will be there tomorrow! Unless you're out of chocolate of course :dragon1:

We've put them off for 2 weeks already.......... :crying: ...we are running out of time.........

My favorite part is that he was clearly so stoned that he only got your name right one of the three times he said it 😂 Pinky was kinda sad about it but I'm just like dude! It just adds to the authenticity!!

I'm 100% With you @Suki :crying:..it Enhanced it no end........:pass: #Proper Stoner.........and Proud........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back