Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Squiddly!:headbang: :pass:

Today is Corned Beef N Cabbage. I like baby Red taters in mine. I slow cook the beef n taters and if I have room, I'll slow cook at least some of the cabbage with it at the end. If too much taters, I just boil the cabbage in the juice in another pot. I like a little crispness in muh cabbage.
I thought cabbage was just cabbage, until I grew in organically in muh garden. I liked it so much, I didn't make Corned Beef N Cabbage for quite a while after I stopped growing.
I have yet to cook a corned beef that didn't end up tough and stringy, like trying to eat paracord..... So I broke down and stopped at the deli and bought a pound of Boars Head corned beef! At least that can be eaten! LOL

I know they are young to be taking leaves off but I got to start now...I got so many in a tight spot...I'll be doing some serious trimmings...keep moisture in check....don't want any bud rot later down the road....I'm going to have to keep the plants smaller then normal...so it will take some special trimming....I'm trying both topped and not topped....no lst...I'm only pulling plants away from each other....then I'll use the 3in trillis to control branching and the 5in trillis.to control main bud sites...I only took leaves that were laying on ground or just down low....
20230317_003114.jpg
20230317_084550.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back