Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem just some food for thought are they ladybugs or Asian lady beetles? :pass:

I assume most I find naturally around here are Asian lady beetles which are a invasive species
The people at my plant store had a bad problem with both them and aphids from a shipment they got, they finally got rid of them with praying mantisesses😁 and then constantly repopulating Ladybugs until eventually it was all ladybugs and no asian beetles. Now they have too many mantisesses so they said they gonna get a couple lizards :crying:

Good thinking hopefully we hear from him… was he active on the other forum? :karmacloud:
Frank posted yesterday on other forums , so he is alive and kicking!
Big thanks also to @BCBudlady for telling me how to find AFN again.
Unfortunately I failed to understand LMAO
I got here in the end!

Frank posted yesterday on other forums , so he is alive and kicking!
Big thanks also to @BCBudlady for telling me how to find AFN again.
Unfortunately I failed to understand LMAO
I got here in the end!
I assume portal? Or where might I find him depending where I might go looking for him :karmacloud: Unless you get his ass back over here:kiss:

DSCN8689.JPG
DSCN8699.JPG

@Waira a sneak peek at this years outdoor grow comp seeds:headbang: Time to start winding it up May aint so far away now!
@Seedstockers-Mark
:bighug: :pass::d5::pighug::vibe::toke::headbang::yay::cool1::vibes::karmacloud::jump::jointman::joy:
Just a quick Emoji fest for you there bro!
Thank you for the seeds
For my outdoor
Guerilla Grow season 2023
&
AFN's outdoor Grow Competition​

Yes indeed the Portal!:cool1:
I'll check back in later, to see if he has popped in there!
Please do I am regretting not taking him up on the offer to get me in there now.. Never thought I’d have a desire to go anywhere else but if that’s where friends are I might have to get there some how :goodluck: :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back