Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh ok yeah no that wasn't an issue cause my gpa drove with a foot on each pedal like a fucking madman. Absolutely terrifying once I was old enough to realize what was going on.
We called that the cop squeal saved my ass once or twice. :crying:
Now that we've said it listen when you see one next @Suki . Youll never not hear it again :rofl:

Ohhh ok yeah no that wasn't an issue cause my gpa drove with a foot on each pedal like a fucking madman. Absolutely terrifying once I was old enough to realize what was going on.
And I was and have generally been a very careful driver, only reason I got that speeding ticket was cause the school zone had just flipped on and so my 37 in a 35 was actually a 37 in a 25. Absolute bullshit. Cops here camp out in the school zones of the high schools specifically to catch teenagers cause they're douchebags.

The cops constantly speedin and slammin on the breaks, with the police package on em the extra weight makes em start making a very specific "thats a crown Vic slowing down sound" so if you're good when you hear it walkin down the street before they can see u u can hear them so u have a head start just dip out view real quick
Crown Vics had distinctive headlights then you could tell from a mile away that it was time to hide the shit and run :smokeout:

Sorry to interrupt but is everyone seeing the screen in this blue and white/black format or did I mistakenly hit a button somewhere? It was green a second ago! Admittedly I’m really stoned off this Night Owl Outlier C, if you haven’t yet you need to.

Sorry to interrupt but is everyone seeing the screen in this blue and white/black format or did I mistakenly hit a button somewhere? It was green a second ago! Admittedly I’m really stoned off this Night Owl Outlier C, if you haven’t yet you need to.
@Son of Hobbes is still working on the color formatting stuff as far as I'm aware

You can try hitting your picture at the top and then preferences. That'll give you the option for the green one :thumbsup:

And I was and have generally been a very careful driver, only reason I got that speeding ticket was cause the school zone had just flipped on and so my 37 in a 35 was actually a 37 in a 25. Absolute bullshit. Cops here camp out in the school zones of the high schools specifically to catch teenagers cause they're douchebags.
The teenagers or the cops 🤣.
I couldn't tell ya the last time I've seen one in person. Our cops here drive chargers and Tahoes lmfao
Ya we got Tahoes now. Wolfpack still in vics tho. Last time I was in a Tahoe it was getting a free ride home. I was sittin in back and I just was like "so new ride huh? Canyonerrrooo!" They laughed and they went through the drive thru and got me duff dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back