Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing was a beast, my parents took my car away 2/09 cause I got a speeding ticket. I moved in with my grandparents 4/09 after I turned 18 and lived with my BFF for like 2 weeks until her mom deemed me a "bad influence" (even though I was still a virgin and her darling daughter was not lmfao) and kicked me out lol. Anyhoo, my grandparents let me drive the crown vic for a few months until they gave it to my uncle after my parents gave me my car back after graduation. They ended up buying an avalon and a camry during the whole cash for clunkers thing and trading in my grandma's maxima.
View attachment 1574445View attachment 1574446
Best thing bout the crown Vic was PBS. Police break syndrome, that sounds like a reverse dog whistle to me

Best thing bout the crown Vic was PBS. Police break syndrome, that sounds like a reverse dog whistle to me
He didn't have the cop version, but the neighbor across the street did! His granddaughter was like 5 years younger than me and ended up inheriting his crown vic when he died about the time she started driving

Oh wait derp you mean everyone else hitting the breaks lmfao
The cops constantly speedin and slammin on the breaks, with the police package on em the extra weight makes em start making a very specific "thats a crown Vic slowing down sound" so if you're good when you hear it walkin down the street before they can see u u can hear them so u have a head start just dip out view real quick

The cops constantly speedin and slammin on the breaks, with the police package on em the extra weight makes em start making a very specific "thats a crown Vic slowing down sound" so if you're good when you hear it walkin down the street before they can see u u can hear them so u have a head start just dip out view real quick
Ohhh ok yeah no that wasn't an issue cause my gpa drove with a foot on each pedal like a fucking madman. Absolutely terrifying once I was old enough to realize what was going on.

We called that the cop squeal saved my ass once or twice. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back