Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby called right as I got up to load the bong earlier, so I waited for him. I currently have him extremely baffled as to why I needed to order swimsuits if it's going to be snowing where we are going 🤣🤣

This is why I don't tell him, I have way too much fun giving very vague hints and teasing him lmfao.
If y’all are driving there u should really fuck with him! When y’all leave stop at the first shitty motel about 30min from your house and say “We’re here!” :crying:

If y’all are driving there u should really fuck with him! When y’all leave stop at the first shitty motel about 30min from your house and say “We’re here!” :crying:
Nah, I already told him it's nice. I needed him to know he needs to pack for "resort casual" cause there's literally a dress code lmfao. We're gonna go pretend to be fancy grownups for the weekend lol

Nah, I already told him it's nice. I needed him to know he needs to pack for "resort casual" cause there's literally a dress code lmfao. We're gonna go pretend to be fancy grownups for the weekend lol
200w (7).gif

I am working my eyes to crying fixing the emoji. Each one is being cleaned up and re-formatted to work with the new software. One at a time.

Hobbes will be moving them to the server when he gets time.

I think I have done about 35 of them and maybe 100 to go............
yoinks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back