Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my dad's side is off the boat Austrian circa the 1920s and it shows. Both my grandma's are english/Irish imports from like early settler days. Mom's dad's family was brought over by EB tannery in the 20s or so when they were offering citizenship to Slavs as cheap labor. My mom and both gmas are all very slight and I took after them I guess. Dainty? I muscle up pretty easily though and I'm definitely stronger than I look, I just can't give a shit long enough to maintain it lmfao.

My mom's side of the family was german and moved to Michigan in the early 1900s.

My dad's side was Hessian, brought over during the revolutionary war, left here by the british, moved to Tennessee for a few hundred years, then came up to Ohio to work the rail road.

This will be the first spring in 5 years my dad hasn't lived with us, and I am so looking forward to my garden. He absolutely ruined working outside for me, because he would demand that I work with him, and would be pounding on my backdoor at like 8am saturday morning.

He wanted to tell you what to do, and how to do it, but didn't want to do any actual work.

So I pretty much shut down and haven't worked outside after the first year because of how miserable he made me.

He knows I'm putting a garden in this year, and I can tell he knows its something to do with him, but he won't ask why I'm getting back into gardening.
Narcissistic parents are really hard to deal with, especially trying to live with them. I'm glad you're finally able to get your freedom back, and get back into something that he had ruined for you that's really impressive.

Ok guys, I need some growing advice. Not pot, but its close so maybe someone will have good advice.

I have 2 containers of 12 cells each of coco coir that I've started strawberry seeds in.

I plan to grow them in the small containers for 6-8 weeks until its warm outside.

The coco obviously has no food in it.

What would you feed?

Some hydroponic fertilizer? Like masterblend lettuce strength?

Or some alaskan fish fertilizer, since you supposedly can't burn with it. I could mix some of that up dilute and bottom feed it.
I'd be doing something for fruit and flower if it were me, probably stay away from anything super N heavy.

Narcissistic parents are really hard to deal with, especially trying to live with them. I'm glad you're finally able to get your freedom back, and get back into something that he had ruined for you that's really impressive.

Yeah. I really feel like he cost me a half a decade of productivity. Its take a long time to mentally recover with him gone. I'm not gonna go into detail, but man, it messed me up. I am so looking forward to my experimental hydroponic garden this summer. I've got almost all my seeds sowed and in hydro cups and growing. Still waiting on my melon seeds, and my cukes came wednesday but they've already sprouted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back