Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a fresh loading of temple ball hash in my Evolve Plus will chill me enough to get some things done this morning.

Yeah! Daylight Savings start this weekend..............shit!..........no smilies yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,insert facepalm smilie

Ok, WTF?
Is it just me?
In an actual page pf a posting, the page loads normally. Any place else, the page loads from the left side when scrolling down and leaves by exiting to the left.
That is annoying AF!

Yeah I’ve been noticing wasn’t sure if it was new or not

Maybe a fresh loading of temple ball hash in my Evolve Plus will chill me enough to get some things done this morning.

Yeah! Daylight Savings start this weekend..............shit!..........no smilies yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,insert facepalm smilie
Yup the establishment is changing the time on us again, I DO NOT change my schedule one bit, I don't even change the clocks(too lazy), my schedule is dictated by mother nature, not some govt stooge! LOL

Cool your heels you Big Grumpasaurus....
HUGB.gif
.....Things Should settle down by Monday...

This was a Massive data move and somethings come on line again Slowly.........Plus the techies need to get the work done in Order of Importance....and..they are bloody Knackered........

Have a Little Faith.......
rolling.gif
...I'm in the rolling chair and the coffee is Hot.......

coffee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back