Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main reasons to grow your own cannabis is so you know you are not consuming PGRs.

I would never use that product.....I get better bud anyway...in my opinion it's not as good... or smell and taste sucks... I like my home grown organic buds....

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY............... #SmoketilyouFloat ..
fly.gif

Hello fam! :bighug:
I've been too busy to get on here the last couple days, but things have been going well. (except I lost nearly 1/2 of my Lemon Balm starts). I thought they could withstand a little cold, so I put them in my old truck on the dash with the windshield facing south. I had left a temp and humidity gunge along beside them and I closed up the windows before it got dark. However, they may be considered cold hardy, but not freshly transplanted sprouts. Lots of them are no longer green and look more brownish after my temp gauge said it got down to 34 degrees F. Oh well, live and learn & try not to make the same mistakes twice. I also plan on taking a trip to Michigan the weekend after next. Happy frog and Cultivation Nation are 1/3 the cost than down here. Plus I haven't seen my favorite brother since 2018 & he has nephropathy and can't drive. I had already planned to spend a week in June, but I've also been having nephropathy on the outside part of my right leg. I had so much on my mind that I forgot to mention it back on 20 Jan during my doctor appt. I did remember to mention it to his nurse a week later, but now it's so bad I can't keep anything in my pocket on that side. So the VA has hooked me up for some kind of study and I want to be sure to get up there and see him before it gets any worse. Plus, the saving in medium will help pay for the gas to go up there! Win win! I ain't figured out how to use these new emojis yet, so happy growing everyone & nothing but peace and love to each and every one of you!

Thank you tech team!

I know there are probably a couple more hiding but strong work @wwwillie , @blue , and @Son of Hobbes . If I've missed someone apologies and thank you.

EDIT: Doh! I forgot @Mañ'O'Green ! I'm sure you had a hand in it. Sorry friend.
You're welcome - to be fair i've done very very very little to contribute towards the ORG movement - it's wwwillie and hobbesey that have had the sleepless nights!
I'm totally happy to take loads of credit though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back