Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of Ripley's OG alongside Blue Microverse F5 couldn't be more desirable for breeding. I had my mind set that I would mate these two if conditions allow. This particular pheno of Ripley's OG is a stellar example of it's genetic line and is a stellar candidate to create a hybrid.

Ripley's OG
View attachment 1571858

Blue Microverse F5
View attachment 1571859

And under the current circumstances, I almost feel like shouldn't pass up the opportunity to at the very least, try. The ancestral lines of the two would definitely produce a special offspring..

Think I should go for it?

Shhh, yes? Lol ripley og and blue micro should make a nice cross.

The timing of Ripley's OG alongside Blue Microverse F5 couldn't be more desirable for breeding. I had my mind set that I would mate these two if conditions allow. This particular pheno of Ripley's OG is a stellar example of it's genetic line and is a stellar candidate to create a hybrid.

Ripley's OG
View attachment 1571858

Blue Microverse F5
View attachment 1571859

And under the current circumstances, I almost feel like shouldn't pass up the opportunity to at the very least, try. The ancestral lines of the two would definitely produce a special offspring..

Ripley's OG
View attachment 1571858

Blue Microverse F5
View attachment 1571859

Check out @Jpkindbud thread for a friend...youll see the colors....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back