Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230309_145224.jpg

Yeah, can’t access my previous grows. I figured they weren’t done yet…
I can access my grows BUT some pics are missing and they are not the most recent ones that are missing... Seems most that were uploaded post siteback up are showing but some older ones are not idk shrug

I got all side lights and supplement bars off and the marshydro fc3000 set at 40DLI.... it's about 24in from canopy....I got temps 75°f humidity 60%rh....I have them a feed of recharge, worms hit, npk yucca powder and silica...dte something I'm to high to think.....lol

The timing of Ripley's OG alongside Blue Microverse F5 couldn't be more desirable for breeding. I had my mind set that I would mate these two if conditions allow. This particular pheno of Ripley's OG is a stellar example of it's genetic line and is a stellar candidate to create a hybrid.

Ripley's OG
Screenshot_20230309-113154~2.png

Blue Microverse F5
Screenshot_20230309-140908~2.png

And under the current circumstances, I almost feel like shouldn't pass up the opportunity to at the very least, try. The ancestral lines of the two would definitely produce a special offspring..

Think I should go for it?

The timing of Ripley's OG alongside Blue Microverse F5 couldn't be more desirable for breeding. I had my mind set that I would mate these two if conditions allow. This particular pheno of Ripley's OG is a stellar example of it's genetic line and is a stellar candidate to create a hybrid.

Ripley's OG
View attachment 1571858

Blue Microverse F5
View attachment 1571859

And under the current circumstances, I almost feel like shouldn't pass up the opportunity to at the very least, try. The ancestral lines of the two would definitely produce a special offspring..

I crossed 420fastbuds orange sherbet x banana purple punch....I think it's going to be nice.....

Ripley's OG
View attachment 1571858

Blue Microverse F5
View attachment 1571859

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back