Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just buy mine but when I get a house...I'm doing everything...my own living soils...all of it...

It doesn't smell at all. I mean, I guess it smells like soil. But not bad like shit. As long as you don't put stuff in there that can rot. Like I said, I feed mine mostly cardboard and leaves from my plants when I defoliate. You could easily use a 5 gallon bucket with a lid with a whole cut for an air filter and get a few gallons of castings a year.

What is this? Best I've had is tealab composter teas every 2 weeks and one feed of happy frog fruit and flower and sohum cannabis living soil
Its bunny shit. i havent brewed a tea yet successfully any way. I just been top dressing after or around day 21 to try make it all closer to flower before the happy frog fruit and flower Gets top dressed

Its bunny shit. i havent brewed a tea yet successfully any way. I just been top dressing after or around day 21 to try make it all closer to flower before the happy frog fruit and flower Gets top dressed
You need a tealab composter tea setup...the whole thing...it's so worth it...I add dte bat guano and dte seabird guano....

Start a worm farm. You just need a rubber maid container, and get a 1/4lb of red wigglers from amazon. I just feed mine pot leaves and wet pizza boxes and they turn it into poop.
BD I had a place out in the country and did all the organic stuff for years. At this point I don’t mind buying good amendments. Lol I’ve shoveled many scoops of shit out of coops, cages and pastures. :thumbsup:

If it’s just bunny poop it’s prob good shit. :biggrin:
Rabbits will urinate on the manure while caged and it can ruin it. They pee in the same spot and people that know what’s up put something in the spot to catch it.

Why wouldn't you want the urine? That ammonia is almost pure nitrogen. Plus all the other minerals. I piss on my blackberry bushes all the time, figure I might as well fertilize them. I wouldn't just dump bunny pee on my plants. I'd strain the pellets off, and use the pee sparingly when I watered.

If it’s just bunny poop it’s prob good shit. :biggrin:
Rabbits will urinate on the manure while caged and it can ruin it. They pee in the same spot and people that know what’s up put something in the spot to catch it.
Its just bunny manure. Its from some bunny farm in Michigan. I think they were cannabis advocates cant remember how I herd of them. But it was something to do with growing weed thats forsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back