Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can a big 2 cubic ft bag for 18 bucks at my hydro store. So for me its worth it all day long. but yes I would and have spent the extra money and always will if I have to

Make your own. It’s only slightly more expensive. :biggrin:
I have no idea what I’ve spent on my mix over the last 4.5 years. Bought some organic raised rabbit manure online the other day from Utah. $40 for 4 pounds. Lol

I have no idea what I’ve spent on my mix over the last 4.5 years. Bought some organic raised rabbit manure online the other day from Utah. $40 for 4 pounds. Lol
lol i been trying this stuff out last few grows hard to find i think i got 2 bag for 10 bucks. Thinking on buying the rest he had since that was the end of the stock and not sure if they will get more.
image.jpg

lol i been trying this stuff out last few grows hard to find i think i got 2 bag for 10 bucks. Thinking on buying the rest he had since that was the end of the stock and not sure if they will get more. View attachment 1571666
What is this? Best I've had is tealab composter teas every 2 weeks and one feed of happy frog fruit and flower and sohum cannabis living soil

Start a worm farm. You just need a rubber maid container, and get a 1/4lb of red wigglers from amazon. I just feed mine pot leaves and wet pizza boxes and they turn it into poop.

lol i been trying this stuff out last few grows hard to find i think i got 2 bag for 10 bucks. Thinking on buying the rest he had since that was the end of the stock and not sure if they will get more. View attachment 1571666

I just realized I should just ask my neighbors who are raising rabbits if I can have their rabbit shit.

Start a worm farm. You just need a rubber maid container, and get a 1/4lb of red wigglers from amazon. I just feed mine pot leaves and wet pizza boxes and they turn it into poop.
I just buy mine but when I get a house...I'm doing everything...my own living soils...all of it...

If it’s just bunny poop it’s prob good shit. :biggrin:
Rabbits will urinate on the manure while caged and it can ruin it. They pee in the same spot and people that know what’s up put something in the spot to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back