Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripley's OG is an obnoxious girl. She's putting on a heavy coat of trichomes everywhere. She has an over abundance of gas/skunk and chocolatté aromas wafting around.
Screenshot_20230307-164839~2.png

:pass:

Lookin good man!

Wow.. just had a trip down memory lane in the old Sanctuary thread...
MY first AFN post:

First AFN post  3-7-2023 5-04-58 PM.png

Cheers all! Cool to see this thing still running... and MUCH bigger than we started!
Thanks to all the founders for inviting me along from Rollitup.org... We were the "shunned" autflower peeps... :haha: :crying:

I ask you today... Not what can Autoflowers do for you? But what can you do for Autoflowers?!?!?!?!?! :growing:

Nevermind, Autflowers already put a virus inside the AI we'll be replaced by. ;)

Lookin good man!

Wow.. just had a trip down memory lane in the old Sanctuary thread...
MY first AFN post:

View attachment 1571542

Cheers all! Cool to see this thing still running... and MUCH bigger than we started!
Thanks to all the founders for inviting me along from Rollitup.org... We were the "shunned" autflower peeps... :haha: :crying:

I ask you today... Not what can Autoflowers do for you? But what can you do for Autoflowers?!?!?!?!?! :growing:

Nevermind, Autflowers already put a virus inside the AI we'll be replaced by. ;)
I've been reading that thread for a couple of days. It's like history. Wish the pictures were still there though. That's where I got that quote of yours I posted the other day

I've been reading that thread for a couple of days. It's like history. Wish the pictures were still there though. That's where I got that quote of yours I posted the other day
I saw you threw me a like there... that's what got me going back to it.. Thank you! Always good to look back and see where we come from!
One of the great things about my youtube channel.. unexpected benefit...can go back and see EXACTLY what I did and when and how.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back