Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went prematurely gray with Mom plucking them when I was a Jr in high school
I started getting grey around 14-15 years old. Even dyed my hair at one point to cover it up in high school :crying: I was the kid who could buy cigarettes at 12 and walk into the liquor store at 16. Now I have more grey in my beard then on top of my head and still have just about all my hair :shrug:

@Talonxracer Hey Talon here's my kinda of bonsai lol. I've had this Sago palm for 25 years. 20 years in this pot.
6 or 7 months out on the patio and the rest of the year in the garage. As the Sago and my agaves get bigger
the harder they are for my wife and I to move twice a year.

I saw a photograph in a book a few years back of a Sago in a bonsai pot that a Japanese fella had had in his family 75 years.

uIn2yaJ.jpg
Nice!

I have seen Bonsai trees that were nearly 100 years old, now that is true family heirloom !

Would you have it any other way? Imagine growing up in a world uptight about who said what on Facebook/Twitter or whatever instead of playing in the swap or creek? Sitting in front of a computer all day as a kid instead of out running around building jumps for you bicycles or hack sawing off forks to make yours a chopper lol.
Imagine being a kid in a world where everyone gets all butt hurt and parents watch you 24/7 instead of be home when the street lights come on.
Look at the cars they get we had mustangs GTOs Cougars Road Runners Cudas Camaros...
Remember being a kid trying to save up like 13 bucks for a concert ticket now it's like 200 freaking buck for the nose bleed seat...

I'll stick with what I had screw being old no one lives forever !
I'm glad I grew up when I did. A lot simpler time. I had a childhood. A kid's childhood is too short today. I started working at an early age, mowing lawns. I did it because I liked making money!

The tech would be the only reason I'd want to grow up today.

I'd hate being raised by some of these
10-kitten-cuteness-1.jpg
donkey-are-white-hair-thumb.jpg
parents today!

I started getting grey around 14-15 years old. Even dyed my hair at one point to cover it up in high school :crying: I was the kid who could buy cigarettes at 12 and walk into the liquor store at 16. Now I have more grey in my beard then on top of my head and still have just about all my hair :shrug:

I may have grey hair and a white goatee, but I still have the same reddish dirty blond eyebrows and mustache that I did 40+ years ago .... :rofl:

I may have grey hair and a white goatee, but I still have the same reddish dirty blond eyebrows and mustache that I did 40+ years ago .... :rofl:

mmm, i believe u....thouzandz wouldm't :nono: :rolleyes2: ppp

:woohoo: Someone else younger then me 38 :toke::pighug:

Suki is but not by much if I remember right
there was a time when I though 38 was pretty old. As in one foot in the hole, etc. My how perspectives change. :crying:

Would you have it any other way? Imagine growing up in a world uptight about who said what on Facebook/Twitter or whatever instead of playing in the swap or creek? Sitting in front of a computer all day as a kid instead of out running around building jumps for you bicycles or hack sawing off forks to make yours a chopper lol.
Imagine being a kid in a world where everyone gets all butt hurt and parents watch you 24/7 instead of be home when the street lights come on.
Look at the cars they get we had mustangs GTOs Cougars Road Runners Cudas Camaros...
Remember being a kid trying to save up like 13 bucks for a concert ticket now it's like 200 freaking buck for the nose bleed seat...
I'll stick with what I had screw being old no one lives forever !
pretty much on point. I would not trade the life I have had for the one waiting for most youngsters today.

Meanwhile, time to stop blabbing and feed a certain mutt who has just about given up bugging me for her dinner. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back