Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have angled ceilings that really fuck me. And the only spot tall enough is right in front the door. And cant do it any where else in my house. Couldnt even get a 3x3 in here.
Space is I thing I dont have much of. If i ever buy my own place Im building a room just for my tents. I like growing in tents Instead of a whole room. Plus a 2x4 will be way easier to work with the plants i think too.

yeah that was my other thought too much easier reach across 2’ but what about a tent like this
B7BAD3C7-EBDD-47FE-B33A-52B8B485CEAB.png

I would go with the 2x4 because I think the dimensions work better. You can happily grow two decent sized, or three girls if at least one or two of them are moderately small sized. My first indoor grow was in a 2x4, and it worked very well with one full sized (Mephisto Cosmic Queen) and two smaller (Mephisto 24 Carat).

The problem with the 32x32 is that 32" is not enough to house two full sized plants, at least not easily, so making efficient use of that foot print is not easy. Mind you, I have never tried it.

IMO, the real choices are 2x2 for one plant, or a fine time trying to fit more than one, a 2x4 as discussed above, or a 4x4, which is just two 2x4's together, with the same advantages of the 2x4 in terms of how plants fit. Just my take on the issue though, I expect others may differ. Good luck with your decision. :goodluck: :pighug:
32 x32 is a shitty size as I use it be better to have some teens in instead. I have to take the plants all out every tome to really do anything with them. 2x4 there all right there in a line. Way easier to work with. I can get like 4 2 gal pots in my 32 x32 can get tight in there if there all big plants but bet I could do 5 atleast in. 2 x4

No i have angled ceilings that really fuck me. And the only spot tall enough is right in front the door. And cant do it any where else in my house. Couldnt even get a 3x3 in here.
So height is the issue? My 4x4 is 73 tall with a 16in table inside so I only really use 63 of it. Here's a 59" tall 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back