Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question for you all what tent you think be better. 2ftx4ftx60 in. Or 32inx32inx63. By my calculations i would gain about .7 square feet with the 2x4 but lose 3 inches of hight.
My 1st tent was a 30x30 and it's kind of an awkward size for multiple plants. Can't get a 4x4 in the same spot?

My 1st tent was a 30x30 and it's kind of an awkward size for multiple plants. Can't get a 4x4 in the same spot?
No i have angled ceilings that really fuck me. And the only spot tall enough is right in front the door. And cant do it any where else in my house. Couldnt even get a 3x3 in here.

I Am Really Trying hard to resist the straight line....................... :eyebrows: .....

Don't Breathe in if you hear someone with a really chesty cough........:headbang:...lateral flow says not covid....hubby had his flu jab...so likely not Flu.....but jeeze you don't want it....:shrug:.....hubby is 17 days in and it's not easing.
I bet it's them Spanish cooties they got ovar thar! :biggrin: :rofl:

With my allergies raging so bad now, for some damn reason, I wake coughing up crap from the night before.
No idea what's gonna happen this year when spring comes!:face:

The light i got is made for a 2x4 kinda one reason I wanna change and was checking out this dudes grow on here and he was in one that size Looked appealing to me.

Yup that's what I thought I had the same thought about getting a 2x4 cause it would fit my area better but my light fits the 3x3 perfect.. So I'll stick with my 3x3 for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back