Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230223_225121.jpg

Is that a boxer?

She is Mastiff cane corso mix our last big dog was a boxer American bulldog mix he ended up with brain seizures and had to be put down at 6

:sad: RIP Revo

B02975E1-3B9B-48CB-9C64-DBF2A48655EF.jpeg

I can’t seem to find any pics on my phone but we have these paintings hung my uncle did one and my wife cousin did the other one coincidentally both gave to us on the same Christmas

Looks like someone has found a warm nap spot....has she already broken her climbing tree/stand??? Buster has the same setup and he broke his long ago... I think all the cat trees and hut things are meant for small kitties and not big cats LOL
Oh she was doing zoomies up to the top of the tent and back down and it snapped off lmao

For those that remember it’s been slow going being sick all but finally getting my tunnel finished up just need a little door and it's done.. Just doing some patching work around the basement now:pass::cooldance::yay:
View attachment 1567072

The wife is trimming up mac and crack think I got the short straw this time:doh::joy:

View attachment 1567073View attachment 1567074View attachment 1567075
BTW, does your wife crochet? I saw someone post in a crochet group the other day and their dog looked just like Nala

Mine get 2 treats at a time. They'll just go lay down somewhere on their own after that :crying: They will harass the wife after we eat because she thinks i don't know she sneaks them people food :rofl:

Yeah she lays down for few mins then turns around and ask for more :doh:

BTW, does your wife crochet? I saw someone post in a crochet group the other day and their dog looked just like Nala

No she does these weird tiny bead flower creations that she used to make with her grandma.. She does tik tok but that's it
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back