Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps! I did it again.

4Aelrha.png
St expeditis. Drinks a lot. Fresh haircut today

PXL_20230217_031911273.MP.jpg

St expeditis. Drinks a lot. Fresh haircut today

View attachment 1566250

I have some Ace Zamaldelica auto seeds I haven't run. I have grown a couple of Zamaldelica Express crosses. Galaxy Brain
and Mango Isle. When you posted your St Expeditis earlier I looked it up and It sounds interesting. Yours looks good, she set a lot of bud.

Figure I've grown at least 1 of 52 of 58 strains in my collection. With pretty much only free stuff left.
That leaves me with some more to collect before next run :dizzy:

I don't think I have that many strains I've grown about half of what I do have but not many repeats.. I have couple in mind i want to run again I been itching to pull the trigger on the night owls for awhile now after seeing ricks pre 98 and myself growing mango mrr :drool:

I kind of I have two separate stashes too I had a collection with a friend but we kinda have gone separate ways and still splitting those beans and since then I've started my own collection with bought and CC beans it's getting pretty full up now :woohoo1::woohoo::vibe::thanks:

I don't think I have that many strains I've grown about half of what I do have but not many repeats.. I have couple in mind i want to run again I been itching to pull the trigger on the night owls for awhile now after seeing ricks pre 98 and myself growing mango mrr :drool:

I kind of I have two separate stashes too I had a collection with a friend but we kinda have gone separate ways and still splitting those beans and since then I've started my own collection with bought and CC beans it's getting pretty full up now :woohoo1::woohoo::vibe::thanks:
I like to try to at least grow 1 of each to keep me from buying so many seeds. And one of these days I'll grow a set of favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back