Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this video about Ukranian mail order brides.

Man, some of these guys let themselves get taken for a ride.

Is that courtroom still sporting photos of ol Ronnie Reagan on the wall? Isn’t it supposed to be the current president? I ain’t been in a courtroom in a hot minute so I don’t know! :shrug::rofl:

I’m a texan we drink Dr Pepper! :pighug:
View attachment 1566246
that was crated and in texas if I remember correctly. if so seems fitting you guys would drink it. I was there for a bit in corpus christi and texas loves texas. And my ex wife was from there. She was crazy on another level. But she was also a red head too.

that was crated and in texas if I remember correctly. if so seems fitting you guys would drink it. I was there for a bit in corpus christi and texas loves texas. And my ex wife was from there. She was crazy on another level. But she was also a red head too.
Dr Pepper is from texas! I believe the original or one of the OG plants is in dublin tx! Still make (or did) dublin dr pepper which was made with old school liquid sugar or something! I smoke too much to remember the details…may just be made with regular cane sugar and is same stuff u can buy in 4pk bottles at grocery store these days! :shrug:

Dr Pepper is from texas! I believe the original or one of the OG plants is in dublin tx! Still make (or did) dublin dr pepper which was made with old school liquid sugar or something! I smoke too much to remember the details…may just be made with regular cane sugar and is same stuff u can buy in 4pk bottles at grocery store these days!
In the 1950's I spent Summers at my grandparents' in TX. Grandpa would show off us kids as his "Connecticut Yankee" kin. We used to look forward to the trip because it was the only time we could get Dr. Pepper. It wasn't available up north.

In the 1950's I spent Summers at my grandparents' in TX. Grandpa would show off us kids as his "Connecticut Yankee" kin. We used to look forward to the trip because it was the only time we could get Dr. Pepper. It wasn't available up north.
late teens early 20s painting with my borther favorite break was bacon egg n cheese sandwich and a dr pepper.. stoned as fuck painting condos and commercial buildings.. lol

Dr Pepper is from texas! I believe the original or one of the OG plants is in dublin tx! Still make (or did) dublin dr pepper which was made with old school liquid sugar or something! I smoke too much to remember the details…may just be made with regular cane sugar and is same stuff u can buy in 4pk bottles at grocery store these days! :shrug:

Fruitz I'm worried about your sugar consumption. Last time I drank a DP I about had a diabetic coma.
Shit is good though.

Opps! I did it again.

4Aelrha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back