Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1676565449702.gif

Man am i glad i kept this girl! She is gonna be a hog trying to move it into 2x4! Either that or I will move the autos in under the 12/12 and start vegging next round in 2x4! Then once i have first 3 open pots i will move stuff into big tent! That or i will just start autos in smaller pots in 2x4 and just move em into big tent once everything is chopped! :thumbsup:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I got that male of same strain and he flowered fast too and got a bit o pollen off it (prob a bunch if u really need just tiny bit) so think i may dust a lower branch to make sure i get a few more seeds of this strain! Too lazy to go wash a plant stake off to make sure i am not bringing bugs inside so just zip tied a plant yo-yo to the tent frame and voila….no more leaning tower of cannabis! ;) :woohoo1:

Yo-yos were obv the cheap ones cuz had times where the button unlocked and slipped out and either plant will go back to leaning or sometimes yo-yo will respool and yank plant over so i went lil ghetto to keep it from happening! :eyebrows::rofl:

Good early afternoon, gents.

Not doing so great this morning.

Looks like I got some root rot on my DWC setup. So I had to go get some peroxide.

1676568225455.png

I ordered some Mycorrhizael powder to add, to see if that helps in the long run.

My zkittelz is being a jerk and not wanting to sprout all the way. Its been like this for about 24 hours now.

1676568323192.png

Just a little out of the soil with the seed hat still on. And the seed shell does not want to come off, I've tried.
I've been hitting it with foliar spray a few times, just to keep it moist so that shell can slide off when need be.

At least my other guys are growing well.

1676568387198.png

Man am i glad i kept this girl! She is gonna be a hog trying to move it into 2x4! Either that or I will move the autos in under the 12/12 and start vegging next round in 2x4! Then once i have first 3 open pots i will move stuff into big tent! That or i will just start autos in smaller pots in 2x4 and just move em into big tent once everything is chopped! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1566106View attachment 1566107View attachment 1566108View attachment 1566109View attachment 1566112

I got that male of same strain and he flowered fast too and got a bit o pollen off it (prob a bunch if u really need just tiny bit) so think i may dust a lower branch to make sure i get a few more seeds of this strain! Too lazy to go wash a plant stake off to make sure i am not bringing bugs inside so just zip tied a plant yo-yo to the tent frame and voila….no more leaning tower of cannabis! ;) :woohoo1:

Yo-yos were obv the cheap ones cuz had times where the button unlocked and slipped out and either plant will go back to leaning or sometimes yo-yo will respool and yank plant over so i went lil ghetto to keep it from happening! :eyebrows::rofl:

Ok, this is a stupid question, but what are you guys doing to get such leggy plants? My plants are always short and squat and barely put on any height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back