Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope today is a better pain day. No idea why it was so damn bad yesterday. I think joint inflammation in the spine was the cause, but where did it come from? Allergies are raging, cold front coming in tonight and I feel bloated. :face: :gassy::haha:
Take a pick!:face:
Did get 5 solid hours of sleep with two droppers of oil on some lemon cake..

So I bit the bullet and order me a par meter and some nitric acid for veg… I really wasn’t planing on buying the par meter but it was a decent price I felt like I needed to order something else to make the shipping worth it :wall: :joy:

34AD7BC6-49A5-40FE-83CC-F1B1AC4FC79C.jpeg

I hope today is a better pain day. No idea why it was so damn bad yesterday. I think joint inflammation in the spine was the cause, but where did it come from? Allergies are raging, cold front coming in tonight and I feel bloated. :face: :gassy::haha:
Take a pick!:face:
Did get 5 solid hours of sleep with two droppers of oil on some lemon cake..
Had your D levels checked lately Bill?

:pass:

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better. Wonder how @Mossy is feeling?
I was wondering the same thing seems she was seen this morning but not here in LS :shrug::d5:

Hiya - Our beloved Aunty mossy is not feeling well at all - she posted breifly this morning in the Staff room! She could be away for a few days!

We'll have to be extra nice when she returns!! :pighug:

In the mean time .. don't worry about AFN .... I've got this!

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

AntiqueGreatBasil-size_restricted.gif

Hiya - Our beloved Aunty mossy is not feeling well at all - she posted breifly this morning in the Staff room! She could be away for a few days!

We'll have to be extra nice when she returns!! :pighug:

In the mean time .. don't worry about AFN .... I've got this!

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

AntiqueGreatBasil-size_restricted.gif

Yes get well soon @Mossy take all the time you need we got this :karmacloud::goodluck::vibes:
1676473870939.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back