Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, the beans I ordered are now in south Texas!:woohoo1::woohoo::smokeit:
Supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but they're soooo close!
2309da60-bec0-46d5-afdd-3f4b84c87d64_1072564490250272.gif

Thanks buddy yeah feeling little better I can breathe again… Still have the cough but we’re getting there :headbang: :thanks:

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better. Wonder how @Mossy is feeling?
:bighug:

I took 1000 MG of ascorbic acid, along with Vitamin D, E, and B12 supplements. And washed them down with water supplemented with a Potassium, Magnesium, and Choline cocktail....

I feel almost brand new..

I took 1000 MG of ascorbic acid, along with Vitamin D, E, and B12 supplements. And washed them down with water supplemented with a Potassium, Magnesium, and Choline cocktail....

I was wondering the same thing seems she was seen this morning but not here in LS :shrug::d5:

I’ve just been taking the cocktail the dr prescribed and lots of canna gummies:crisps: also trying to stay hydrated

Last edited:

Glad you're feeling better.... I didn't know mossy wasnt feeling well.

good cocktail there... but drop ascorbic acid for peppers and sauerkraut... on vitamin D... make sure you add K2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back