Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I never jump on the seed bazzar drops if I do anything I'll order some from MVB I want that Pre 98... I am literally looking at my seeds now I got 5 SS beans 2 RC, 2 ABC, 1MC so that leaves one slot thought and I'm thinking either Walter white or banana bread or 99 skunks first attempt failed :wall::joy: :goodluck:
View attachment 1565571View attachment 1565572

Pre98 is xtra good kush smoke. Super smooth. My buddy has been raving about it. I have an Outlier C going now.

@Rick Dirte' That's ripple in the middle just before bedtime. 6 weeks ish. Ronin gardens. It's bum wine x (grape crinkle x Tyrone stomper)
View attachment 1565573
View attachment 1565574
Nice sativa type leaves at the top of the plant and progressively fatter down below:woohoo1: The picture I posted of roots before was from the plant to the right of it. St expeditus

I just grew out a Moon Juice blk mrrr x grape crinkle
She got big and frosty. My mom says it’s good. Lol
She’s been smokin for 50+ years. Your tent is looking good. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I never jump on the seed bazzar drops if I do anything I'll order some from MVB I want that Pre 98... I am literally looking at my seeds now I got 5 SS beans 2 RC, 2 ABC, 1MC so that leaves one slot thought and I'm thinking either Walter white or banana bread or 99 skunks first attempt failed :wall::joy: :goodluck:
View attachment 1565571View attachment 1565572

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back