Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
otay-okay.gif

otay-oh-tay.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

CautiousFemaleEgg-small.gif

I'm about as high as I can get and still operate a vehicle safely.
I call it my "Christian Pain"
It's the Holy Trinity of Pain.
Joint
Nerve
Muscle
And they are all fighting for superiority!:face:
I can only imagine how bad it would be without canna.
So I gotta bribe myself to do what I really don't wanna do.
AFTER I do what I have to do, I'm gonna get some spicy fried chicken tenders.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::funny: :funny:
Must be no Our Gang fans! :funny::funny::funny:

I wonder what these goobheaded kids would think about them today?
I loved them! They made up their fun like we did. You used your imagination back then!
Oh The Horrors! :face: :woohoo::face:

Last edited:
Cool Thanks. I’ve got to read up some. I have 9 Night Owl strains I think. Have some Meph Forum Stomper I haven’t grown either. The Tyrone Stomper sounds interesting.
Forum stomper is a good one. Find some room for it. Pretty sure Tyrone/sour/forum stompers are all related. I've grown the sour and forum and they're definitely worth the time and space. I have a Ripple growing now which has Tyrone in at and it's the biggest plant in the tent currently

I hadn't pulled the trigger on CDLC x Skywalker and @DDubs :d5::bow::toke::thanks:had me second guessing myself self so I did not chop her gonna give her another week I did chop Seedstockers Mac and Crack Day 77... So we got 4 left not sure how i had 5 in here:doh: Rucu cucu OG LF Day77, S.O.D.K. LR Day 70, CDLCxSky RF Day 70 ,and Rainbow glue RR day 77

IMG_2663.JPG

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_2668.JPG

Must be no Our Gang fans! :funny::funny::funny:

I wonder what these goobheaded kids would think about them today?
I loved them! They made up their fun like we did. You used your imagination back then!
Oh The Horrors! :face: :woohoo::face:
The reruns were on all the time when I was a kid. That'll show will unfortunately fade out like all in the family

I can’t resist the hype Dale. Did you read that paragraph JP wrote^?

Oh yeah I never jump on the seed bazzar drops if I do anything I'll order some from MVB I want that Pre 98... I am literally looking at my seeds now I got 5 SS beans 2 RC, 2 ABC, 1MC so that leaves one slot thought and I'm thinking either Walter white or banana bread or 99 skunks first attempt failed :wall::joy: :goodluck:
46538352-9727-44CB-864F-ED3B014157D5.jpeg
7B107900-C9A1-4FBA-A34B-E160666CD17F.jpeg

@Rick Dirte' That's ripple in the middle just before bedtime. 6 weeks ish. Ronin gardens. It's bum wine x (grape crinkle x Tyrone stomper)
PXL_20230215_031052741.MP.jpg

PXL_20230215_030304751.MP.jpg

Nice sativa type leaves at the top of the plant and progressively fatter down below:woohoo1: The picture I posted of roots before was from the plant to the right of it. St expeditus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back