Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binky Dad best commercial! A real Sunday dinner!

IMG_20230212_161624754.jpg

@Mossy

Okay mossy, I need to pick your brain. I'm working with some feminized strains now and looking at which way I want to cross in traits whether from mother which would be a reversed female, due to the strains only being available in feminized. Can I reasonably assume that traits will pass through and a similar fashion from a reversed female as they would from a normal male? Or are this some tips and tricks I should be aware of regarding crossing this way? I know you're in the know so I thought I would ask you. Thanks in advance

Bases​
Days to maturity​
crosses​
works forward​
1​
SSH Shining Silver Haze​
77 days​
1​
FC99xBB Fast Blueberry​
46 days​
1​
CW1PK​
50 days​
1​
CW1PK x Dosi​
55 days ?​
1​
CW1PK x Lemon Drizzle​
60 days ?​
0.5​
MOBS3​
50 days​
MOTHER​
Father​
crosses to plan​
FC99xBB Fast Blueberry​

@JM .... Sorry......... :bighug: ...I Have Never used Fems.........:shrug:......Regulars Only.

I saw a Lot of homework when they first come out saying don't breed wth them...they don't breed True....but I never figured out if that was a Breeder ploy or not to stop repro.... :pass:

I cannot Think of anyone who Has .....but there is bound to be someone on site who has tried it.....

Wouldn't bother going out before bed when I tried let em out but have no problem waking me up at 1:40 to go out.....but gotta love em...

Can I send the Princess over @Bill.de.Cat .......?......:eyebrows:...if you are you up with the cats....you might as well let her out too.......:biggrin:

Good morning everyone, kitties fed and loved on, 24*f and the coffee is hot and strong!

Morning @Talonxracer .... :pass: ...sharing one......

You've got the most important jobs of the day done already......:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back