Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy

Okay mossy, I need to pick your brain. I'm working with some feminized strains now and looking at which way I want to cross in traits whether from mother which would be a reversed female, due to the strains only being available in feminized. Can I reasonably assume that traits will pass through and a similar fashion from a reversed female as they would from a normal male? Or are this some tips and tricks I should be aware of regarding crossing this way? I know you're in the know so I thought I would ask you. Thanks in advance

Bases​
Days to maturity​
crosses​
works forward​
1​
SSH Shining Silver Haze​
77 days​
1​
FC99xBB Fast Blueberry​
46 days​
1​
CW1PK​
50 days​
1​
CW1PK x Dosi​
55 days ?​
1​
CW1PK x Lemon Drizzle​
60 days ?​
0.5​
MOBS3​
50 days​
MOTHER​
Father​
crosses to plan​
FC99xBB Fast Blueberry​

@WildBill you need to make one an indoor kitty so you can have a lap warmer while you play!
View attachment 1564905
If I had one as cute as her, it would be no problem anymore.
I want a dog, but I can't make my mind up. I kinda don't want a big dog and no ankle biters. BUT if I found a female shepherd like I had as a kid, I might change my mind. I might find something at a rescue that may steal my heart.

I want a dog, but I can't make my mind up. I kinda don't want a big dog and no ankle biters. BUT if I found a female shepherd like I had as a kid, I might change my mind. I might find something at a rescue that may steal my heart.
Just go to some shelters and meet some dogs.
Forget about what your looking for and the dog will let you know which one to pick :pass: Personality of the dog is always the most important thing anyway

I don't know what your feelings on mice are but im always good for a cuddle :rolleyes2: jusayn

56a09efd5c28b596d6ca419efea8f6c9.gif

I'm gonna go raise hell with suki!

Oh.....no way those fuggers could have smoked an OZ of Knows Candy.......I bet they couldn't kill an eighth.
Lmao i could put an 8th of any strain into a blunt and smoke it myself….but thats just me! :eyebrows::rofl:

1676254115718.gif

Just go to some shelters and meet some dogs.
Forget about what your looking for and the dog will let you know which one to pick :pass: Personality of the dog is always the most important thing anyway
As an adult, most of my dogs have found me in one way or the other and they were great. The one my last wife found was mine instantly when she saw me for the first time. Wife said, "Damn Bill! Even she knows you're the Alpha male!" :face::funny::funny::funny:
When she came out of the back of her cab of her pickup, she looked at me. I clapped my hands and motioned her to me, she did the full canine submissive role. I was really very funny with how much effort she was putting into gettin' me to accept her. It was very animated. She was probably 7 months old. One reason it was so striking was her looks. She very much looked like a coyote, but she was a little smaller than the average coyote.
I need to dig up her pics. I named her Wylie. ......after the cartoon and her looks.:biggrin::eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back