Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talonxracer Based upon the great things I have learned here, I need to change what I am doing as I have messed up my current grow. So I am working on what that new process will look like with what I currently have or do I need to buy different nutrient. The Fox Farms feeding schedule needs lots of adjustments to grow autos. First I’ll need to convert the 700 scale ppm to 500 scale, not a problem I have a converter. Next I need to reduce the prescribed amount by at least 50% not a problems spreadsheet time, adding reduction for PPM too. Then I am not going to be feeding twice a week, depending on time between waterings maybe every 7-10 days? I need to pay more attention to what girls tell me? Using FF Coco Loco I should not need to feed anything for the first few week or so. Would you agree?

I feel I have 3 options, 1. work with the FF nutrients & FF feeding schedule which would require buying more FF to have everything needed $$$, 2. Work with the FF I have and create my own feeding schedule which is what I have been doing without the right amount of reduction and I need to feeding less often. Even then I’m not sure how to take the nutrient info and see if I am creating a balanced nutrient concoction @Mañ'O'Green. Option 2 is why I was asking for a weekly/growth stage PPM chart. Option 3 Bit the bullet and set the FF aside buy a more simplified nutrient. What that would be I have no idea.
I use the FF nutrients in organic composting soil. I start adding nutrients in the 3rd week or so. I add nutrients every other watering (generally every 4 days or so). I start with 1/2 tsp/gal of the Big Bloom, then 1, then 2 going up to 3 tsp/gal. before drawing it back for flowering.

I'll use Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Grow Big. On this last grow, I did use Bembe and I'll say that I think it enhanced the flavors, but I wouldn't consider it to be a necessity.

By the time flowering is really going, I'll be using 3tsp Tiger Bloom, 2 tsp of Grow Big and I'll even add some sort of PK boost like Flower

There's a forum post on here that explains it better than I am.
the-way-of-the-fox.52860

If you have the FF trifecta, you're prolly fine.

Feel free to ask for my advice. I'm not saying I have good advice, but I'd love to be asked for it.

1676062854859.gif

for da rep. @Lil Dab

I love watching the sidecar road racing, I always thought it would be fun to pilot one of those rockets, not a chance that I would want to be the human counterweight, that would take a special kind of nutso
Yea sidecar racing is cool but difficult to find and yes those moneys are nutso. Isle of Man is a great place to watch them. Do you watch MotoGP and or World Superbike?

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners!
fridayfeelin.gif

Yeah I think its coming down. I wanted to ask before hand, but Im also starting to develop a tolerance to the 1 strain I harvested already, so Im kinda getting itchy to have some variety, even though it'll still be a month or so before its cured lol

If you keep the upper more ripe buds separate from the lower with more clear trichomes you will have two different buzz types from the same plant. I have done this many times.

That's the question i start new Linda's but think i will throw them out and throw everything from them in a trash
I was looking at your plant trying to figure out what you think is wrong with it? I don't see it? I grow many many different strains from different breeders all from seed. They often look strange but in the end 99% perform well. I think you just need to give it time to mature. Linda seeds has a very good reputation here but anyone can get a genetic anomaly from seed.

Well that will certainly be a useful chart I was hoping for a PPM feeding chart by weeks/stages of growth. Meant to provide that useful information to begin with but sometime my fingers don’t type what I am thinking.
What grow medium and what nutrient line are you using with what schedule?

So I tried starting 2 auto seeds in rockwool. Both started, but for some reason, neither would come up. I checked and both were dead this morning, the little tale broke off the seed. I did some youtubing and it looks like for cannabis, you put the seed on top of the rockwool, I'm guessing it may not have enough umph to get through it. Oh well, I still have one seedling in a quart DWC setup and its looking good and growing nice roots. But since I had those 2 die, I took the soil from my Gorilla Cookies grow I cut down this week, and started a zkittlez in it. I'm not huge on super fruity smokes like that, but my wife LOVES it. This will be the 3rd grow in that same soil, and its only getting darker and danker every time. Its got a bunch of live red wigglers crawling around it, and the mycorrhizal levels are probably off the charts.

Plant seeds 1/2inch deep in the rock wool starter cube. Rock Wool holds much more water than other starting cubes or media and it is easy to drown the seed. I have a control starter cube that is wet at the same time as the seeded ones. I heft it several times a day. Only when it starts to get light then I fertigate all of them including the control. This way you are not lifting the cubes with seeds that may have roots poking out the bottom. Setting them back down can damage the root tips.

@Talonxracer Based upon the great things I have learned here, I need to change what I am doing as I have messed up my current grow. So I am working on what that new process will look like with what I currently have or do I need to buy different nutrient. The Fox Farms feeding schedule needs lots of adjustments to grow autos. First I’ll need to convert the 700 scale ppm to 500 scale, not a problem I have a converter. Next I need to reduce the prescribed amount by at least 50% not a problems spreadsheet time, adding reduction for PPM too. Then I am not going to be feeding twice a week, depending on time between waterings maybe every 7-10 days? I need to pay more attention to what girls tell me? Using FF Coco Loco I should not need to feed anything for the first few week or so. Would you agree?

I feel I have 3 options, 1. work with the FF nutrients & FF feeding schedule which would require buying more FF to have everything needed $$$, 2. Work with the FF I have and create my own feeding schedule which is what I have been doing without the right amount of reduction and I need to feeding less often. Even then I’m not sure how to take the nutrient info and see if I am creating a balanced nutrient concoction @Mañ'O'Green. Option 2 is why I was asking for a weekly/growth stage PPM chart. Option 3 Bit the bullet and set the FF aside buy a more simplified nutrient. What that would be I have no idea.

Don't make this hard, simply mix one gallon exactly to the chart then add water until it is the EC/PPM you want. PH and feed. Easy Peasy!

Well, my day just got better. A FREE Green Egg that's never been used!

View attachment 1564133

I am green with eggvy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back