Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be provided by the manufacturer of the nutrients, most feeding schedules are meant for photos so you usually need to cut the target ppm in half for autos.
@Talonxracer Based upon the great things I have learned here, I need to change what I am doing as I have messed up my current grow. So I am working on what that new process will look like with what I currently have or do I need to buy different nutrient. The Fox Farms feeding schedule needs lots of adjustments to grow autos. First I’ll need to convert the 700 scale ppm to 500 scale, not a problem I have a converter. Next I need to reduce the prescribed amount by at least 50% not a problems spreadsheet time, adding reduction for PPM too. Then I am not going to be feeding twice a week, depending on time between waterings maybe every 7-10 days? I need to pay more attention to what girls tell me? Using FF Coco Loco I should not need to feed anything for the first few week or so. Would you agree?

I feel I have 3 options, 1. work with the FF nutrients & FF feeding schedule which would require buying more FF to have everything needed $$$, 2. Work with the FF I have and create my own feeding schedule which is what I have been doing without the right amount of reduction and I need to feeding less often. Even then I’m not sure how to take the nutrient info and see if I am creating a balanced nutrient concoction @Mañ'O'Green. Option 2 is why I was asking for a weekly/growth stage PPM chart. Option 3 Bit the bullet and set the FF aside buy a more simplified nutrient. What that would be I have no idea.

Attachments

• 5C8B60A4-1A11-4857-8E94-AD84CF526310.png
    5C8B60A4-1A11-4857-8E94-AD84CF526310.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
You know I went and looked they ain't bad priced. Like 4 grand brand new then ya gotta install it.

There's a whole new thought process ya gotta learn to be able to ride them. Much much more than a trike or a Can Am. It kind looks like counter steer in one direction and more like a sled the other. Plus one way you want to goose the throttle and the other you want brakes.
This guy Ken Condon is real big out this way for advanced road and racetrack training.

I love watching the sidecar road racing, I always thought it would be fun to pilot one of those rockets, not a chance that I would want to be the human counterweight, that would take a special kind of nutso

@Talonxracer Based upon the great things I have learned here, I need to change what I am doing as I have messed up my current grow. So I am working on what that new process will look like with what I currently have or do I need to buy different nutrient. The Fox Farms feeding schedule needs lots of adjustments to grow autos. First I’ll need to convert the 700 scale ppm to 500 scale, not a problem I have a converter. Next I need to reduce the prescribed amount by at least 50% not a problems spreadsheet time, adding reduction for PPM too. Then I am not going to be feeding twice a week, depending on time between waterings maybe every 7-10 days? I need to pay more attention to what girls tell me? Using FF Coco Loco I should not need to feed anything for the first few week or so. Would you agree?

I feel I have 3 options, 1. work with the FF nutrients & FF feeding schedule which would require buying more FF to have everything needed $$$, 2. Work with the FF I have and create my own feeding schedule which is what I have been doing without the right amount of reduction and I need to feeding less often. Even then I’m not sure how to take the nutrient info and see if I am creating a balanced nutrient concoction @Mañ'O'Green. Option 2 is why I was asking for a weekly/growth stage PPM chart. Option 3 Bit the bullet and set the FF aside buy a more simplified nutrient. What that would be I have no idea.
I’ll have to get back to you on that… when I used FF trio I kept it simple and just cut their recommendation to 25% to start and then up to 60% but I don’t have much experience with it only one run :goodluck::paleo::dizzy:

Last edited:

I ran the whole ff line pretty much not the powers or flower kiss.Just feed once a week cut it at a 1/4 to start then went to 1/2 strength. Had good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back