Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had so many people tell me the water droplets form lenses which focus the light causing the burn. Like magnifying glasses.

But I've watered tomatoes and stuff in the middle of the day all the time and I've just never seen it happen. Maybe conditions have to be just right.

Even my mom, she went to horticulture school.
I've never had issues with leaves burning from a foliar even with just leaving the lights on.

Good morfnoevight All you Monday Live Stoners!

A little too much nitrogen in your flower nutrients can encourage foxtailing also. It really is a non issue and that plant looks beautiful.

See answer above.

If you are making it for medicine as opposed to just getting high, decarb in the hot oil bath for 20 minutes at 252°F instead of the 27 minutes to preserve some of the Acid forms of the actives.
Thanks for the advice! I did my infusion in am instant pot: 4 hours low slow cook setting. Strained then decarbed for 27 minutes on high pressure cook setting. Just put a spoonful of my cannabutter in a cup of coffee! Tastes wonderful, mucb better than other bitter ive had/made. will report back on effects. I'm sure it's good medicine, just a question of potency. :pighug: :pass:

:rofl: Literally the first thing I do in the mornings. get up, turn on lights and look at them while I get dressed.

Me too! The highlight of getting up is seeing how much they grew overnight. My grow tents are in my office, which is in a building in my backyard. I get giddy walking out there looking forward to seeing how things are doing even though I've only been gone 8 hours or so.

1675738058228.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back