Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise koi, uses water, sell the koi for decent money to bunch rich yuppies buy more tiny koi
Circle of life..
:crying:
tumblr_98b4ba5fa8babc768c19d8242043d2a0_e69c78ce_540.gif

I got friend down the beach everyone brings him fish carcases he dumps it into a 55 gal drum with water the vegetables grow fantastic taste great. I've used fish hydrolysate for a long time and there's nothing wrong with me ...

View attachment 1563026

I was actually planning on making some fish fertilizer this year. Gonna go down to the creek, catch a couple carp, put them in a 5 gallon bucket with a gallon of molasses and a scoop of worm castings for microbes, put the top on it and put on a water trap seal so the top doesn't blow off and let it cook for a year.

I was actually planning on making some fish fertilizer this year. Gonna go down to the creek, catch a couple carp, put them in a 5 gallon bucket with a gallon of molasses and a scoop of worm castings for microbes, put the top on it and put on a water trap seal so the top doesn't blow off and let it cook for a year.
U def wanna take the guts out!

Also if u put a sealed lid on something fermenting it will eventually explode! :d5:

Does anyone use their water runoff from their grow tents for anything? My dad is planning a big salsa garden this year, and I told him I'd save him all my runoff to use to water with. I figure it has to have quite a bit of nutrients left in it, right?

Its gonna smell god awful with guts and a lot easier for it to wind up going bad! No guts it will smell sweet so its easy to tell if something goes wrong cuz it will smell funky when it shouldn’t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back