Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night y'all, and sweet dreams :love:
The gals are doing good, forgive the purple picture (I know better) but it ties in so well with my repetitive video :jointman:
And stay tuned for taco tuesday
20230206_162737.jpg

Good night y'all, and sweet dreams :love:
The gals are doing good, forgive the purple picture (I know better) but it ties in so well with my repetitive video :jointman:
And stay tuned for taco tuesday
View attachment 1563006

Your three look so nice.

at that stage mine always look like the bird on the left

1675731805957.png

I was telling my wife last night that it would be really cool to get into aquaponics, raising fish and using their waste to feed plants.

But I just don't really like tilapia or catfish.
@Mañ'O'Green said he could taste the fish shit in the finished product! :yoinks::shrug:

@Mañ'O'Green said u could taste the fish shit in the finish product! :yoinks::shrug:

When I was a kid my dad would get processed waste from the sewer processing plant. It was basically sewer sludge that had been dried and cured.

Grew tomatoes like crazy. You'd find tampon applicators in pretty much every shovelful.

I got friend down the beach everyone brings him fish carcases he dumps it into a 55 gal drum with water the vegetables grow fantastic taste great. I've used fish hydrolysate for a long time and there's nothing wrong with me ...

giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back