Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
your probably right IF there is they sure don't hang out in here :dammit::vibe:
Depends on the rap... Who let the dog out always put a grin on my face. OTOH, I am more likely to listen to classical guitar (maybe because I like making them) or, believe it or not, opera, although only specific opera, and I have little interest in attending a live one. Too expensive, and too much down time between the good bits of music. I really couldn't care much about the story, just the music, if I like it. Imagine that, chatting about opera with stoners. Who'd a thunk eh? :pighug:

I'd say the breadth of musical tastes here likely varies a lot more than our opinions about our favorite plant. And that is a fine thing for all the musical artists involved. :bighug:

My parents got coconut shrimp, coconut shrimp, with an extra side of coconut shrimp! :crying:

Not really they just got the coconut shrimp platter to share so they would have 2 portions of leftovers! :shrug::rofl:
elders have learned, usually the hard way, to plan ahead. :biggrin: :cheers:

Dude I'm blowing down the highway me, my wife and 2 buddy's running staggered not side by side club shit. We're doing 75 -80 in WVa. These guys come up on us 1 second way way way back the next ontop of us like the wrath of God. The (road captain?) on my left was like peg to peg (I know you that's fine). He points right like move over or something I was like wtf? Then the other flys up on my right just as tight, like he's gonna kick my bike over doing 80.
I don't buy stupid ass support shit and won't wear it . Don't figure they give a shit about us so why wear their shit
Got the serious feeling we were lucky we weren't. Couldn't say for sure.
never been on two wheels at that speed, likely never will. I wasn't all that thrilled with it at ~60 mph. Mind you, it wasn't a Harley with a windscreen. Had I rebuilt that Indian instead of doing my homework... I do like a lick of speed. :cheers:

Depends on the rap... Who let the dog out always put a grin on my face. OTOH, I am more likely to listen to classical guitar (maybe because I like making them) or, believe it or not, opera, although only specific opera, and I have little interest in attending a live one. Too expensive, and too much down time between the good bits of music. I really couldn't care much about the story, just the music, if I like it. Imagine that, chatting about opera with stoners. Who'd a thunk eh? :pighug:

I'd say the breadth of musical tastes here likely varies a lot more than our opinions about our favorite plant. And that is a fine thing for all the musical artists involved. :bighug:
Not much for opera here but maybe just not heard the right one or partly i can't understand them... Even the rap I like I don't like when I can't understand them "mumble rappers" :shrug::headbang::yeah:

Not much for opera here but maybe just not heard the right one or partly i can't understand them... Even the rap I like I don't like when I can't understand them "mumble rappers" :shrug::headbang::yeah:

My response to opera is interesting. It might not work at all for me if it was sung in English, because it is the music sound that I like, I couldn't care less about the words, they would just interfere with the music for me. I think this is a bit unusual among people that listen to opera. I also would not have the tiniest hint of use for the nose in the air attitude of some opera buffs.

Different strokes eh. :biggrin:

Opera can be pretty awesome live. Not a fan of dressing fancy to go to one, but a good one can fuck me up for a couple weeks. And they give you a break in the middle of the show to take a leak and go outside and get stoned real quick :thumbsup:It just doesn't come across as well recorded as it does in person

My response to opera is interesting. It might not work at all for me if it was sung in English, because it is the music sound that I like, I couldn't care less about the words, they would just interfere with the music for me. I think this is a bit unusual among people that listen to opera. I also would not have the tiniest hint of use for the nose in the air attitude of some opera buffs.

Different strokes eh. :biggrin:
Yeah I could definitely get down with that... I like orchestra stuff I was in band and marching band all through school played the baritone and tuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back