Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow don't you read @Mossy's posts about licking frogs? She is not licking frogs - well maybe -but she rubs her plants then her gums and gets high. I have yet to find a strain that does that for me but I keep checkin.

We must have different methods, I usually sweat from the sweet heat.

Sweeeeeeet.............

If you have a tent set it up in the smallest room of the house that has no windows if possible, Put on as many layers of clothing you can starting with longies if you got them, wool or outdoor clothing designed to wick moisture away from your body. If you start to sweat take some clothes off. You do not want the clothes to get wet. Throw a mattress in the tent. Use sleeping bags if you have them bring the dog in close the tent and try to get a good nights rest.

Does the car have a charge port for the phone? Run the car 15 minutes for every hour you charge the phone.

I don't like being cold and have taken many measures to try not to let that happen. Good luck.
When we had that bad ice storm lil ways back where our grid crashed i spent plenty of time in the car in the garage staying warm! :rofl:

I actually want to figure out the CHEAPEST hydroponic fertilizer I can, I'm planning on turning a bunch of rubbermaid bins into kratky pots for lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, etc. I'm going to get at least 6 of them. At 20 gallons each, and the water needs changed every few weeks.....it'll add up if I go with something like General Hydroponics.

I watched one video on youtube where a guy very successfully used Miracle Grow blue crystals and epsom salts. I'm starting some kratky style mason jars for lettuce in my grow tents to experiment with nutes before summer.
Pretty sure megacrop is super cheap! ;)

I don’t eat cheesecake but i did get me a snack today! While searching emails for birthday offers i noticed i not only had a coupon for free bday bundt cake but had another saying today was national carrot cake day and had a buy 1 get 1 coupon so i used that (was only valid today) and saved my free 1! Good thing too cuz lady said next week the new “limited” flavor comes out and she said it was an oreo cookie 1 that was off the chain! She actually said yummy i spiced it up! :rofl:

I don’t eat cheesecake but i did get me a snack today! While searching emails for birthday offers i noticed i not only had a coupon for free bday bundt cake but had another saying today was national carrot cake day and had a buy 1 get 1 coupon so i used that (was only valid today) and saved my free 1! Good thing too cuz lady said next week the new “limited” flavor comes out and she said it was an oreo cookie 1 that was off the chain! She actually said yummy i spiced it up! :rofl:
Forgot to add pic! ;)
image.jpg

They are the mini ones but can’t complain with 2 for $5! Their cream cheese icing is off the chain! Told her i tried making snickerdoodle kind at home but wasn’t same! She said “too bad we can’t hire u” and i told her if they did be prepared cuz i was stealing the recipe for the icing! :eyebrows::crying:

Forgot to add pic! ;)
View attachment 1562083
They are the mini ones but can’t complain with 2 for $5! Their cream cheese icing is off the chain! Told her i tried making snickerdoodle kind at home but wasn’t same! She said “too bad we can’t hire u” and i told her if they did be prepared cuz i was stealing the recipe for the icing! :eyebrows::crying:
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting mmmmm yum

I tried their pro coco set in my coco solos one grow back. They worked, at least the plants did fine, but they did not, contrary to marketing, manage pH. I had to do more work keeping the res in specs than I do with normal nutes because the buffering in the stuff seemed to fight adjustment even though the pH was out of bounds. I would not use them again, I will be sticking with Jack's. Their buffering may work at EC's good for photos, but it did nothing useful in my grow at EC's I need to use for autos. I figured that a small trial would be worth doing, and was hoping that the extra expense of the stuff would be offset by less hassle with pH. What I got was decent nutes with more pH hassle, not less. At many time the cost of Jack's or MC. Not a complicated decision any more. :pighug:
I am using Jacks this grow. 1st time using, and no issue with it. I saw the dry stuff after I got Jack's. I found the AN powder for $32.50 for 5lbs so $130.00 for grow A/B, and bloom A/B free shipping. Which is right around Jack's price if not better. Only reason I'm even asking is my plants were SO much better with AN. I just hate the liquid measuring, liquid doesn't last as long on the shelf all the hassle of liquid. It's a good price, but I know it will not last. Soon it will be 1.5x the cost. I wish I could buy 1lb bags and give a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back